We have 12 weeks

Idk if you know but any animal has 12 weeks so thats what we are going to do.
Cats pov.
I wake up from a good sleep and my stomach hurt. I look down to see a little bump and i sigh a little. I sit up and look down again. "This is weird its showing already and its day two" i day looking at brandon. He smiles sitting down. "Maybe theres mire than one" he says and i give him a shocked look. "Well we will know if Zoeys belly is still little" i say and we walk upstairs. I was in a tank top and sweatpants so i was being lazy. I look and see Zoey on the couch with her hand holding her head and James looking at the books. "I have a bump" i say and she looks at me. "I have nothing its still flat but it hurts like hell" she says and i  sitting down. "Brandon thinks its twins and i don't know" i say leaning back. "What? Anyways we need to go shopping" i say and she nods and we grab stuff and say good bye walking out. We walk to the nearest city witch was like a six miles to the east but we just run in wolf form. We get there and grab diapers and stuff and then walk home because i was to lazy to run. We walk in and drop all the stuff and i sit down. "What would you name it i its a girl" i ask zoey and she thinks. "Well if James likes the name, Scarlett and for a boy maybe Dwayne."she say and i nod. "I like Bella and Samantha or Durack and Jason" i say and she nods. "Well we have time to get ready" she says and i nod. Then brandon and James come back but there parents are along. "We have news" brandon says and they smile sitting on the couch. Before we say anything there mom gasps. "Your having twins" she say looking at me and i look down and back up. "I thought it was just one" i say and she shakes her head. "I have been a nurse for so long, your two days in and zoey is too" she says and we smile. "When do we find out the sex" she asks. (No not bad sex, the type for female or male) "2 weeks in you can tell by the heart beat but i think you have a boy" she says at zoey. "Its not final" she says and Zoey nods. I smile and then think a little. After awhile they walk to the door. "Congrats both of you" the mom says and the dad looks in again. "Good job boys" he says and they laugh and walk away. "Kitty cat cant play for awhile" brandon says and i smile. "No, not for awhile" i say before my stomach growls. "Lets make lunch" i say standing up.