He popes the question.

Zoes pov.
I stared at James and he smirked. Lets go for a stool in the woods. He says and i nod taking his hand. We walk out and he had nothing but a box and his phone but i thought it was something he got from his dad or mom. We go in the woods and after awhile we come across a cliff. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I gasp and he stands behind me as i look out at the mountains and the flowers growing on them and all the roses made in a path. "This is so amazing how did you find thi..." I was asking but was cut of when i turn to look at him. There he sat on one knee with the most beautiful wedding ring and i couldn't find my words. "Zoey Smith! I couldn't take my eyes of you when we first met and you have driven me o the insane part of love, i could not ever think a day without you and wanted to make this day the day that i know id never have it see that happen, will you marry me" i smile with a tear rolling down my cheek and nod yes as he put it on my finger i hug him and he hugs back. He kisses the tear of my cheek and i look at his big blue eyes. "I never thought my 18th christmas would be the one i would find my love o my life" i say kissing him. He kisses back and i make it deeper and he taps my back so i jump so he is holding me and we sit on the rock moving our lips in sync. (Awwww true love! On chapter 40) after about an hour of me over thinking this day we walk home and in open the door and cat and brandon where fighting on the couch. It was a playful fight because they where laughing and then she gets up. Looking at me she screams. "I told you" brandon says and she laughs hugging me. "Your engaged" she says and i laugh a little. "I am" she i say and she smiles. "Now we get to go shopping" she says and i shake my head. "Not yet" i say and she rolls her eyes. "You need to get married before the children and if you ask me there is probably going to be more then one each time you have a kid" she sags and i shake my head. "I think ill wait" i say and she looks ag me with an eyebrow up. "Not with that man you have here he is gamma her you prefers before you know it he probably will to" she says pointing to brandon and i laugh. "Does that mean your moving out" she asks and i shake my head. Li don't really want to this house is so nice i think you'll go" i say and she gives me a funny look at then hops in the kitchen singing. "She ate a tub of ice cream" brandon says and i nod. "Im glad i wasn't hear for that" i say sitting down.

Who would have guess we would make 40 chapters? I didn't! Anyways the other author and me decided its time to start getting married and crap in the book so lets do it. Now in this she is pretty much zoey and km pretty much cat so we decided to do each others wedding without telling how! So yeah hope you enjoy! Tell your friends and give us likes and comments and we would love to hear what you think of the book so far!