Hehehehe

Zoe's p.o.v
I went upstairs after I ate my toast and I saw James looking in the mirror staring at the hickey " you like it ?" I ask smirking and he turns around " I like that one better" he says pointing to mine and i blush and he wraps his arms around my waist and he puts his head in the side that doesn't have have a hicky in it and I feel him smirking on my skin and I giggle slightly wiggling out of his grip and I jump on his back and I giggle and he reaches around to grabs me off his back and I laugh and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck then I lay my head on his shoulder exposing my neck to him and he chuckles attacking my neck with kisses and bite . I moan again and he walks and pushes me up against the door and I reach down and lock it I moan loudly again and he chuckles on my skin and I wiggle my hips on his waist then he brings his face up and smiles at his work " these mean you are mine " he says pointing at my hickey and soon to be hickey and I nod " that means that you are mine and I shall make another one " I say pointing at his hickey then I bury my face in his neck and I bite him hard and he throws his head back moaning loudly I smirk on his skin then I lick where I bit to make sure I didn't hurt it to bad and I bring my face out and smile at him and he smiles back at me then I point at the red mark that I made and I see I broke skin a little bit " I'm sorry " I say and he shrugs " it's ok I liked it " he says and I giggle . Then I kiss his nose and he smiles " I love you more then anything " he says and I smile " I love you more then everything " I say and he smiles at me " now let me help you with that " I say pointing at his hickey he sets me down on my feet and I walk over to my make up and he walks with me and I start to put a base on it and then some blush that matches his skin tone and i finally finish and I show him " it's like they were not even there " he says and I smile " just try not to go into any extreme heat it will melt. And that will not look to well in front of your family or friends and it would embarrass me because i did that " I say and he smiles at me " but that means you love me and yours mean I love you " he says and i nod smiling " and I do love you " I say and he smiles at me " and I love you " he says and smiles . Then there was a knock on the door ...