Gender

Cats pov.
Zoey walks out with a blue slip if paper. "It's a boy" she sins and I laugh. We walkin and I lay on the bed and they start. About three minutes later she looks at me with a wide smile. "You have two wonderful little girls" she says and I smile taking brandons hand. "You grew fast in time they are going to be very healthy so is Zoeys" she says ginving us two little pink slips" I smile and give Brandon a hug and we walk out. I hold one and he holds the other and zoey smiles. Then we flip them over. One is Samantha and the other is Jane" I say and she laughs. "I knew my names" i say and she laughs a little more. We all wlk home and i hug Brandon as he puts one of his hands on my shoulder. "We felt him kivk yesterday" zoey says and I smile. "Wow they are like once in awhile not like at all" I sat and she nods. We get home and we walk downstairs and I open the girls room. Brandon comes home about 15 minutes later with light purple and pink paint. We decided to do striped of the colors and then have a picture of us in there room. We finish painting and I sit down. "Im pooped" I say and Brandon smiles. "Shut up I have to carry your children for 7more weeks" I say and he shakes his head taking my hand. I lay in my bed and slowly drift to sleep.
Brandons pov.
I sit on the couch and think. Two little girls, what is it going to be like. DrAma, heart break(for them), mood swings,(alot), and Fun. I was so excited I wanted to go get drunk or something. I walk upstairs and zoey was asleep on the couch and names was on his phone. "So what are you doing for his room" I ask and he shrugs. Zoey thinks wallpaper with dinisors on the top and bottom is cute, or we might paint it a color.' He says and I nod. "We did pink and purple stripes and then we have a pitmcture fram of us on the wall and when they are bkrn of those two" I say and he nods. "The baby he just keeps kicking like, let me out so you can live me with cuddles" James says in his child vkice. I laugh and he shrugs. "We made a betif jts a boy, I have to deal with the baby the first week at night" James says. "I think me and cat are going to have to share shifts because there two of them" I say and he nods. "We have the bassinets in our room by the wawall for when they come" I say and he nods. "Same but only one" he says and I laugh. "So are they planning a baby shower" I ask and he shrugs. "Probly there going to need to bug stuff, and I think we need to start getting more money" James says. "Yeah I've been looking for a small job that has enough pay to feed and care for us but I want a like 4hour job" I say and be nods.