Happy New Years

Cats pov.
I get up and brandon was standing there.  I take his hand and we run home and i open the door to see James and zoey on the couch passed out. "I swear if you had it on the couch" i mumble and we walk downstairs. "Im taking a shower would you like to join me" brandon asks and i smile. "I don't know i think you just want to see my with nothing on again" i say and he nods with a cute side smile. "No ill be right here waiting" i sag and he grabs my hand. "No Brandon" i say trying to get put of his grip. "Your coming with me" he says and i sigh in defeat.
-----------
I change into a light blue dress and put my hair in a ponytail but it still hangs down and i curl the bottom. I walk upstairs and zoey had a red dress and her hair was down. "New years party" we say at the same time and laugh. I know we already had it in the pack but Brandon's family is having another. "kittyCat come here" brandon yells and i sigh walking downstairs. "What" i laugh. "Since tomorrow is the new year its like a week away and matting season starts" he says and i roll my eyes with a smile.  "You have been counting" i say and he smiles. "I think we should do it early" he says and i turn around. "No" i laugh and he laughs a little and pulls me down so i sit on his lap. He kisses my cheek and i look into his brown eyes. I peck his lips and he holds me my by my waist so i sit there. He kisses me and i kiss back and making the kiss deeper. Zoey opens the door and i hold my hand out showing 1 sec. And she backs up and then we break and i put it down. "Time to go" she says and i get up and we walk upstairs. The cold air was nice because the sun was heating you up as you walked and we had to go midway to a cabin in the woods. We step inside and it was nice and cosy and we where hear like 10 minutes early so we get a big tour of the place. "And thats it i guess" James says and we nod. Then the alfa and beta come jm and i go. I wake up on the couch and i look around. Zoey was standing next to James and Brandon walked out of the bathroom. I sigh in relief and stand up and jane walks in. "Cat hi" she says shaking my hand. "Hi why are you hear" j ask and she sighs. "Betas sons girlfriend" she sighs and j smile. She walks away and i walk to zoey.