Idk

James's p.o.v
" let's go upstairs " I said and she nods " don't moan to loud " cat says and Zoe looks at her " I will back hand you " she says as we walk upstairs and go into her room and we sit on the bed after I close and lock the door " I love you " I said taking her hand in mine and I smile at her "I love you to more then you will ever know " she says squeezing my hand " we have to tell people " I sad and she shrugs " you have to tell people " she says putting her head on my shoulder " what about you?" I ask her confused " I have no one to tell I have no one besides you and cat " she says and I frown " but you should at least tell your family " I say and she shakes her head " I don't know " she says " I think it would be at least nice to call them " I say and she nods " I will do that but you have to stay with me " she says and i nod " but let's tell my family first " I say and she nods and we get up and kiss quickly and we unlock the door and we walk down stairs and we see me and Brandon's family sitting there in the living room talking to Brandon and cat and they look over at us " you guys are finally down here we just wanted to come and see how you were doing " my mom says and we nod and sit down i sit on Zoe's left and on her right is one of my sisters and we were talking for a while when I heard her say sorry to Zoe and Zoe said it was fine but then she looks down at Zoe's hand and I see her eyes widen "oh my god " she says and whispers something to my other sister and they both look at us then Zoe turns towards me and brings her mouth to my eat " this is just great " she says and I nod " what?!?" I hear my oldest sister say and i sigh " you guys are getting married ?" My oldest sister asks and we nod and she squeals I didn't notice but my parents went to do something and they came back " what's going on ?" My mom asks " James and Zoe are getting married " 3 of my sisters say at the same time and my parents look at us and we nod my sisters swear again pulling Zoe and cat away to somewhere unknown " when did this happen ?" My mom asks me " an hour or 2 ago " I say as they nod " why didn't you tell us sooner ?" She asks " we were talking about if Zoe should tell her family " I say and they nod " did you decide to do it ?" My father asks and I nod " have you told her parents yet ?" My mom asks and I shake my head " I don't know when we will " I say and they nod .