We need a bigger house

Brandon's pov.
I was so excited about being a father. I sit on the couch and James and zoey come down. "I think we will need a bigger house" zoey says siting down. "Like all of us together" i ask and she shrugs. "I could live with that i mean we could have upstairs you guys have downstairs we share middle floor" she says and i nod. "Id like that because then it's easier to do stuff like not having to call just to talk to each other" cat says walking upstairs. She had no shirt on but a sports bra and shorts. "My shirts are not really being nice to me and my tummy hurts so I'm going open" she says and Zoey chuckles. James gets on the phone with dad too see about a house then he walks in with a laptop. There two houses big enough for all of us plus two extra rooms" he says and we nod sitting down and looking. The first one had a big upstairs and it had two rooms up there with a small living room and the main room was nice with a big connected sofa and fireplace with tv and then the basement had a small living room with two rooms and a pool table and bar. The other house had just two rooms upstairs and the main floor was huge with two couches and a tv and a big open kitchen with stools at the counter top on the outside wall. Then the downstairs had a  big share bathroom and then two bed rooms. One had bunk beds and cat smiles a little. "I like both its up to you" cat says and i nod looking at James and zoey. "We will think about it" she says and i nod. Well I'm going to take a nap because i'm where'd out" cat says laying on the couch. "You where just in bed tho" zoey says and cat yawns. "I was on body saving mood, now im on sleep sleep sleep mood" she says and i laugh a little thinking. Twins? Really? Girls? Boys? Would we be the awesome parents? I am a dad! She is the mom! Its like playing gamily, but in real life! I think its girls i have a strong feeling and i know cat wants them. We went over names and decided on Samantha and jane! For bot and girl, Samantha and Sam! And for bot and boy, Blake and Ben! I like those names and then zoey and James come down. "We know what house we want" she says and cat looks up.