Blahhh

Zoe's p.o.v
So I was laying in bed with James by my side my stomach was already a little big but not as big as cats hers was huge but she is going to have twins so it's so and so . He had his hand on my belly then he randomly moved his hand back and looked at me and I gave him a confused look " what's wrong ?" I asked and he smiles " the baby kicked " he said and I smile " that might mean he likes you " I said " how do you know it's a he ?" He asks and I chuckle " mothers intuition" I say rubbing my belly and he puts his hand on my belly again " well I am the father and I think it is a girl " he says " well maybe we can have a bet " I say and he nods " whoever loses gets the first week while week of waking up with the baby " I said " but dont you have to Brest feed the baby" he says and I shake my head " I think it's weird " I says and he nods (yes I know it's natural and grows a bond between mother and baby and its healthy for both but I still think it is weird dont hate because I will not react to it and it just gets annoying and it's my opinion) and I fall back asleep tomorrow was the   Day we found out what gender it was I was excited but scared .
*time skip to when they wake up *
I wake up and get dressed in sweat pants and a big shirt that was to big for me When I wasn't pregnant and it was still big for me so it should work through out the pregnancy me and cat went to where we could find out the gender of it and it wasn't where the humans went because we were like 2 weeks in and that's like a month for people since they have the baby in there stomach for nine months wow that would be horrible I could not imagine it James and Brandon were with us to I was first and so I went back in the room with James and they started to do the ultrasound and after they made sure it was all good . Which it was . They started to find out if it was a girl or a boy then they finally stop " so would you like to know what gender it is ?" The doctor asks and we look at each other and nod " it is a .........