The call

Zoe's p.o.v
I laid down on my bed face down again sighing 'why am I such an asshat I should not have acted like that it was just a panic attack but still I don't think he should have asked that ' I say in my mind and I get up to turn on some music and I put it on shuffle and 'lolly' by maejor Ali (I actually really like this song even if Justin beiber is in it I'm actually listening to it right now lol) comes on and I sigh   " can you like turn that down or change the song " cat yells and I turn it up louder " is that good enough for you asshole " I yell down laughing and she laughs and I grab some clothes and decide to change so I got some galaxy leggings ( I have 2 pairs ) a 5 seconds of summer shirt and some of my bracelets then a pair of converse and I start to change when I hear the music turn down I think it was just cat and I didn't have a shirt on so I'm like whatever she has seen me with out a shirt on before (with a bra on of course ).  So I walk to my room and see James sitting on my bed I screech and grab a hoodie quick and slip it on. " sorry " I say sitting  by " you shouldn't be sorry " he says and I sigh "I should be sorry I was the one who sprang that question on you" he says ad then cat runs in " hey I heard a screech what happened ?" She asks and I laugh " well I heard my music turn down and I was changing so I thought it was you so I went in and I kind of didn't have a shirt on so when I saw him on my bed so I screeched " I laugh and she nods then I hear my phone go off and I look at it and it was my dad calling " should I answer it ?" I ask them and they shrug I decide to answer it.
(Z- Zoe d-dad )
Z- hey
D- where have you been?
Z- I'm not telling you
D- come home right now
Z- yeah not doing that
D- why I am still the boss of you we have another option for a mate for you I know you don't like any of the other ones you have met
Z- just stop I hate like all the guys in our pack and you should know that and they all just want to be my mate because of the status they would get and you are just oblivious to that and they all want a goody two shoes when I am basically the opposite I like loud music and most people can't stand it
D- fine you don't have to be there mate but we want you to come back along with cat
Z- again that's not going to happen they treat us like crap because of our hair and what we like and guess what I got a nose piercing bye
*end of call*