Chapter 20...

Cats pov.
I run downstairs and go on the computer and pull up cameras. I watch and then brandon comes and sits next to me. "That little AssHat" i say stomping  upstairs. "What are you doing that is a like a bad position ti be in, i know you tok are dating love birds who kiss while hiding my candy and you are in trouble" i yell stomping out. I walk downstairs and look at the place they are in. "Shit" i say looking at it. "Brandon, brandon, brandon" i yell being myself i want my candy. "Pick me up" i say and he blushes a but and picks me up. I open the cobord and groan. I pull all of it out and put it in my shirt and walk downstairs putting it all under my bed. "Why do you need candy" brandon asks and i look at him. "Don't ever ask that question ever and the chances of the word US will never happen" i say grabbing his hand and walking upstairs. We get up there and i disable all the cameras we have and smile. "Zoey cant live without her phone" i say running to her room. I open the door and they where talking. "Hand holding" Zoey says pointing at me and Brandon's hand and i let go. "No not yet, and James you might want to go home its 3" i say and they both run out. "So get your treats back" zoey asks with a smile. "I did, i also saw James looking at your ass while lifting you up" i smile and she blushes. "What about you and brandon any live life going on there" she asks and i sigh leaning back. "Please he is to chicken to kiss me, and not yet" i say and she smiles. "I have to pee" she says getting up and leaving. Thats when i take her phone and turn it so nothing will set it off so its silent and then take her charger and unplug it raping a clear piece if string around the end and put it back. I take her extra charger and take the back to it and hide it. She comes in and lays down.
Brandon's pov.
After we got outside and did what our mom told us we go into the big corn field. "I won" he says falling into the corn. "For love life" i ask "yep and all i had to do was pretend to yell" he says and i sigh. "But what if zoey doesn't think your dating" i say to lead him iff guard. "Your right u have to get her to like kiss me for no reason" he sya shifting and running of. "Hey boy, was uppp" cat asks jumping on my back. "Nothing much just going to a place to think" i say smirking knowing she will love the place I'm going. "Can i come" she asks leaning her head on my shoulder. "Of course you can" i say walking. We walk throughout the woods and then we get there. "I think she fell asleep because when i woke her up she screamed a little bit. "This amazing" she says taking my hand. "Yeah i sit over that hill on a rock by a pond and think" i say and she smiles. "Take me" she says and i nod shifting and she does the same and we walk through all the flowers. When we get there we shift and she stands there. I sit on the rock and look up and i feel a little wait on my legs and she is sitting on me. "This is so cool" she says hugging me. "Yeah" i sigh. "Its weird no snow is here"she says and i nod.
Cats pov.
I had a bet and i had to kiss brandon before sundown. I sit on his lap amazed by all the flowers. The sun was almost down and i look at him. His eyes where the most perfect brown ever and he smiled. "Why did you ever show anyone this" i ask and he smiles. "Because i was waiting to show the girl of my dreams" he says kissing me. I kiss back and smile. "Wanna be my one and only" he asks taking my hand and i smile. I interlock my fingers with his and kiss him. "Why not" and he laughs slightly and kisses back. "Look up" he says and i look up to a sky full of stars. Then a shooting star goes by and i sigh.  Im in love and i know it. I thought to myself and smile taking his hand and walking into the flowers. "Lets go home" i say and he nods picking a pink flower and putting it in my hair.
Zoeys pov.
I dared cat to kiss brandon before sundown and they have been gone since midnight. James came over and watched a movie with me when the door opened. "I win" brandon says and James groans. "Won what" cat asks smirking and James sighs. "Guy thing" he says and she nods. After awhile of talking cat fell asleep on the couch and so did brandon and i smile going upstairs. I try to turn on my phone that was dead. "Wtf i plugged you in all day" i say trying again. When hands wrap around my waist. "Im going to bed" i say and he chuckles. "Im going to protect you while you sleep" he says and i shake my head laying down and going to bed.

Omg this chapter was longer because i did a smaller chapter before! Well hope you enjoy there upcoming love lives or maybe not...