I dont know

James's p.o.v
After our little chat Brandon and I went out to search for jobs we were thinking of looking for hunting or guard or something easy so we can see the babies and not for the jobs to be everyday since that would be kind of hard to do it ever day with the kids and stuff so we decided to do the guard duty for every other day of the week. then we go back to the house and he heads to his and cats room and I go to mine and Zoe's and I sit on the bed taking my shirt off and then my shoes and I feel arms wrap around me pulling me down onto the bed and I look over at Zoe and see her smiling at me and I smile back at her turning around so I could hold her and I hold her by her waist with my hand on her stomach and he kicks again " he has liked you since you first touched him " she says and I smile and I hold her in my arms " I love you two" I say and she gives me a confused look " two?" She asks and I smile " you and Dwayne I love you two more then I thought I could ever love any one " I say and she smiles " it's the same for me I never thought I would have a mate or get engaged especially have a kid " she says running her hand over her belly " you just needed to meet the right person " I say and she nods " and that is you or well I hope " she says and I laugh and she giggles kissing me and I kiss back laying a hand on her stomach and he kicks my hand but I keep my hand there " I love that reaction" I say and she nods " yeah it's cute " she says and I nod smiling.

Sorry this one is short I could not think of anything to write so this is what you get because I'm thinking about our other book so much it's ughhh