Really?

Cats pov.
When we split up me and brandon where walking in the woods. I knew they didn't want to hunt they wanted ti talk alone with us so i just decided to pretend to fall for it. "Do you faint a lot" brandon asks looking up. "Yeah, only sometimes when i am not thunking strait" i say and he nods. We change human and he tosses me a walnut. I throw it back and smile a little when zoey grabbed my hand and ran home. "Where we going" i ask. "To the house" she yells and i look at her confused while she dragged me home.
Brandon's pov.
"What did you do" i yell at James. "It slipped out the question i couldn't hold jt in" he says and i sit down.  "Your stupid" i say. "Well your like a ladies man you know what to do I'm like so la la la" he says moving his hand with his voice. "At least you admit it" i say and he nods punching a tree. "Well i think i have a chance" i say snd he looks at me. "If they dint decide to run away leave forever" he says and i shake my head. "They cant i mean if they do all hope is lost for me you can be alfa anyways" i say and he looks at me weird. "What are ou saying if you couldn't have cat you wouldn't have any other wolf" he asks. "Well yeah i mean she is like meant to be mine that how i feel it to be" i sag letting my mind out. "Well then, i am just a stupid guy who she probably thinks is a big butt who asks for nudes" James says sitting down. Then i feel a cold drop on my nose and i look at it. "Its snowing" i say. "Well winter is here and we need to change there mind before spring about us so they love us" he says standing up. "Well, i think i am ahead of you" i say and he punches me and i laugh. We walk home and he goes in his room but i sit outside and rest my ryes at the sky.
Cars pov.
"What is wrong with you i was having a moment" i say getting her to let go. "I couldn't take it he asked why i dint want a mate" she says pacing. "Yeah well whats wrong with that answer him truthfully then" i say and she shakes her head. "No i think they want us to stay here and be there mates" she says holding out her hand. "If you just noticed I'm not the only one with a problem" i mumble "i didn't know how to act at that moment but to run" she says sitting down on the couch. "Well thanks to you my game of catch did not last the long" i say changing into a wolf and laying on the floor. "I bet he thinks i hate him now,  but he shouldn't of asked" she says and i yawn. "Yeah k, its snowing" i say closing my eyes. "Its snowing" i yell changing human and sitting outside. She comes out with me and sits next to me. There was already a foot of snow and it was hard to see but i could see brandon on his porch and he looked sad and then James comes out looking like he died three times and then died again. We go back inside because it got real cold and i lied down and zoey went to her room.