Where's Cat?

Zoe's pov.
He leaned in and i was shocked but did the same and then he rapped his arms around me and gave me a hug. "I blushed a bit for though i was hoping for but it was fine. I hugged back and we walked out of the room. "Oh my" brandon says putting a hand over his mouth. "What" i ask. "Nothing i haven't said that jn awhile" he answers and i nod. "Where is cat" he asked and i shrug. "I though she was with you" i say and he shakes his head. My heart starts beating but then i realize she is probably just getting revenge. We walk downstairs and outside to our house. I open the door and the house was dark and silent. Then i found a note on the table. It had loads of song names. "Her phone these are the songs on her phone" i yell running downstairs to her room. I open the door dark. I open the lock on her phone and it was in text message and it was going to be sent to me but she didn't press send.
Opps! U found my note i guess! Ha where did i go nobody knows! When will i come back? I have an itch on my back! I left you a present, but you don't know where. You must figure out the riddle! To find where i stare.
"Ok look for a note in the room. I say and they node searching the room. I look around and see a radio. "Under the radio i say and they nod lifting it up. I take of the yellow note and they put it down. -your smarter then you look! Now that you found this note. I just finished my book. You know about a boat.-
"Upstairs" i say and we all run upstairs. I look in the book shelf and see the book she read. I open it up and another note falls out. -looks like riddles might be your thing. But you don't know where i am! Im hungry for a cupcake. But we don't have any to spare. I need you to bake!-
The kitchen i yell and we all go in. It was the darkest room in the house and i think. I open the oven and lay about her note. -I'm not hungry anymore. The  beat of your heart feeds my taste! I think i need to sweep the floors. Maybe we need to check the nearest door-
"Nearest door, the stairway door, to  the upstairs" i say and we all run to it. There lay another note and it reads. -you've made it this far and not a clue for me. There is a present somewhere up there for you to share. I hope you kept the notes for they all have a common quote. The one two notes ago will help you know what your present is. Inside is what will tell you your next quiz.- we all run upstairs and i open my door. I see nothing but a new box of cupcakes on my bed. I look at the notes they where all yellow but one. It was blue. All the cupcakes whee yellow but one that was blue. "I hope you kept the notes for hey all held a conman quote. The one two notes ago will help you for your present inside. I take the blue cupcake out and open it up and a note spills out of the top. -i hope our happy you told brandon my secret, but its only when i wake up next to him>:- i have been waiting for you to come....
-love Cat-
Is that all where is she. "Boo" she yells behind me and i scream falling. I lost my breath as she stands there with her hand on her hip. "I didn't know you were good at solving riddles" she says and i smile a little. "I never told anyone" i say leaning back and she smiles. "Now where evan" she say and i nod.

This took mw forever. I was like what should i do.......😏