The prank

Zoe's p.o.v
Why did cat have to faint ? Why does she always leave me to these tense moments alone ? I think for a while I could feel James watching me and I zone out for about 30 seconds and then I come back to the real world " oh sorry yeah we will stay " I say and look back at James and he was smiling " but tell her I said no and ran off " I say pointing  I cat " why?" Brandon asks " it's a work in progress of a prank that I am trying to pull on her " I tell him and he nods " oh by the way she watches you while you sleep sometimes " I tell him " wait really that's kind of weird" he says and I nod then we walk back to our house me and James go in my room and Brandon and cat go in cats room me and Brandon sit on my bed "I'm glad you stayed " he says smiling " I'm glad I decided to stay " I say and he grabs my hand and I smile at him " so what's that prank you are going to pull on cat?" He asks me " well now it is the perfect time to tell you your part ok so when cat wakes up and Brandon tells her I left and she comes in here I want you to act like you are crying before she comes in the room I will hide in the closet and you have to say something like " she ran off right after you passed out" and then when she turns around I place a hand on her shoulder and she screams " I say laughing " I thought you liked her " he says and I nod " I do this is how we show we love each other scaring the crap out of each other " I say and he laughs after a while of talking and stuff he started to lean in then I heard cat running to the room and I got up and put one finger up to mean 'this will only take a second' then I get in the closet and start to watch and James puts his head in his hands I could see the smile on his face " what happened where is she ?" She asks frantically " I don't know she left right when my dad asked her if you guys wanted to stay " he says acting like he is actually sad then cat tries to run out I get out of the closet and put a hand on her shoulder and she screams and I start to laugh really hard. " you are such an ass hat you know that ?" she says hitting my arm multiple times  and I nod laughing really hard " yeah I know but it was hilarious " I say and cat grumbles walking out of the room and I sit down on the bed " so where were we?" I ask him and he starts leaning in again and I did the same until......