1 count of touching and 2 counts of kissing

Zoe's p.o.v
I woke up and I saw that I was in someone's arms on a bed that wasn't mine I looked around frantically and saw that is was James's bed and I sighed in relief and I heard a chuckle and I looked over at James and he was smiling at me " what's so funny?" I ask rubbing my eyes " I was just admiring my baby" he says and I blush and hit his shoulder playfully and he grabs it like I hurt it badly and he faked crying and I giggled " do you want me to kiss it better?" I asked and he nods smirking but trying to hide it but I saw it and I smiled and kissed his shoulder then I began to kiss up his jaw line and to his lips and I kiss his lips once then pull away and smirk at him he pushes me back on the bed and he puts on hand on each side of my head then I his legs were on either side of mine and he smirked down at me " why do you have to tease me ?" He asks me and I shrug giggling and he does a kind of push up thing and kisses me then he does that more and lays down by me " your so strong " I giggle poking his muscle and he chuckled and pulled me closer to him by wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling his arm closer to him he then flipped over on his side and I do the same so his back is against the wall and mine is facing towards the door and I smile at him then someone walks into the room and I didn't look behind me " you are not supposed to have girls in here mommmmm!!!" It was his sister I sighed then his mom walks in and sees us laying there " oh hey Zoe how are you doing?" She asks " I'm doing ok how about yourself?" I ask her " mom James isn't supposed to have girls in his room" the girl says and I chuckle " this is Zoe you are the only on that has  not met her the other girls have and they like her " his mom says and i nod putting my hair in a bun and she walks out and I lay back down by James " sorry about that" he says and I laugh " it's fine " I say kissing him and he smiles at me through the kiss and we continue and he runs a hand down my body when another person opens the door and I sigh " kissing that's a feline " she says and pulls me into one of there rooms and cat was there to "why are you in here ?" I ask her " sneaking out of Brandon's room" she says " and why were you arrested?" She asks me and I shrug " why am I here officer?" I ask the two girls that brought me in here " you are charged with two counts of kissing and one count of touching our brother " she says " wait I have a loop hole James started one of the kisses and he touched me I didn't touch him " I say " that means we have to arrest him to " one says and they walk out and we sit there waiting and that come back with both of the guys and I laugh slightly " why am I here?" James asks and one of the girls says " you are charged with one count of kissing and one one count of touching Zoe " she says and I laugh " but she's mine I should be able to do whatever I want with her " he says picking me up and putting me in his lap and I lay my head on his shoulder.