// Mark x Me?

{EDIT} (this was to see how well I could write, and yes, it's cheesy - 2017 Trendy, because this was written in 2016)

To get started I wanted to start a small one for myself. I just want to see how I'll do because when it comes to imagines and me...whoa I get a little too crazy

Kidding, they're cheesy.

So here we go.

[wait wait wait, hear me out. Just skip this one-2020 aleah]

I sat at the kitchen table waiting for the man of my dreams to come home from the recording studio. I'm so proud of him. He went from starting with nothing, to something. He believed in himself all the way. He has succeeded. I pulled myself up from the kitchen chair and walked over to the cupboards above the stove. Pancake mix sat in the far back and I couldn't quite reach it. I pulled the chair up so I could reach. Digging through the cake boxes and sugar packages, I finally grabbed the Pancake mix. I got down and put the chair back to where it was before. I read the box carefully and and did the same exact things the box had told me to do so. I suddenly felt hands wrap around my waste and hug me from behind.

"Markimoo is home dear," he kissed my cheek lightly. My face still gets a bright red when he kisses me like that. It's so soft and gentle, I love every second of it. "What are you making?" He asks me lying his chin on my shoulder.

"Pancakes, I thought you would like some so I dug some out from the cupboard," I giggled kissing his cheek back.

He hugged a little tighter and a little lighter. "You're the reason I spring out of bed," he says.

"I hope you spring out of bed for your lovely subscribers, right?" I smile.

"Of course, I love them, and I love you," I continue with the stirring.

"Hey Mark?" I turn around.

"Yeah?" He backs away a little.

I smile. "I'm going to hug you now," I wrap my arms around him and buried my head into his chest. Please, don't leave me.

"Aleah," he looks deeply into my eyes as I look up to him. "I will never leave you, I want you to believe in yourself hon."

Tears run down my face one after one. "That's not what I'm saying this time Mark. You're special to me, I just don't want you to leave, I'll believe in myself if you stay with me forever, and I'm thinking about starting a Book myself," a smile spreads across both of our faces. "I want to make us both happy."

I walk back over to the Pancake mix and put some of it in the pan. "How many do you want Mark?" I ask him.

"None," he says. He grabs the bowl and takes a handful and throws it in my face.

"What a waste of breakfast you dummy," I grab the bowl back and throw some more at him.

"How do I look?" He poses and licks his pancake mix covered lips.

"Sexy," I laughed and put the pancake on a plate. "Do you want this pancake or not?" I ask.

"Yes," he grabs the pancake and splits it into two. He smashed that into my face. "One for you."

"And one for you," I do the same and and kissed me gently on the lips.

"So what you planning to call that profile of yours?" He strokes my sticky cheek.

"TrendyCupcakes of course."

Not that good? I know. But heres our first one so...yeah.

Comment, vote, and maybe a follow? Who knows.

Have a good day/night, Thank you for reading, and I'll see you in the next one.

Bye!!

TrendyCupcakes