// She's Loves Me Not, She Loves Me?

(The next "how we met" is a clincher for me, and I don't exactly know how I'm going to write it, but I will, don't worry)

This will be cuteish but a bit saddish, okay.

Word Count: 703

His mind was in the gutter. Not inappropriately, but disappointed. He was in love with a girl who was five years younger than he was, and his subscriber community didn't except it, they've never excepted it. Mark decided he was going to do something that was going to be heart wrenching not only to him but to the subscribers as well. "Hello guys, you're back with Markiplier," he took a deep breath and brushed his hair back with his shaking fingers. "I'm in love with a girl," he announced. "But, none of you will except the fact that I'm a 27 year old man, and I need to settle down with a person I love, but that doesn't mean I will be quitting YouTube," he looked at the camera. "I am going to be gone for a little while, trying to figure out what I'm going to do," he paused. His eyes filled up with tears. "I love all of you with all my heart, however I can only be disappointed in all of you who think I shouldn't go out with the girl that I really love. What has she done to you? She's a normal girl who does normal things with her life. She enjoys hanging out with me and I enjoy hanging out with her," he rubbed his face. "I know I'm being an emotional fuck about it," he chuckled a little. "I will try giving you small updates every once in a while during this, hiatus. Remember I love you, and bye bye." He uploaded the video as soon as possible and he was already surprised with the comments.

"We don't want you to be dumped."

"It's not the fact that I personally don't want you to be with her, it's the fact of, does she know you love her, and will she love you back?"

"Someone's at the door," Ethan walked in and said tiredly.

"Okay, just give me a second," he said.

"I don't think she's going to give you a second bro. Did you upload something sad or something? Whatever it was, she's out there smiling like an idiot."

Mark walked out in his pajamas and met the girl at the door. She wasn't wearing anything fancy, and she didn't take any time to do her make-up for this occasion. He loved this. He loved her. Though why would she really love him?

"I love you."

His eyes opened wide. He looked at her in shock. "What?"

"It has been over three years since I've known you and I finally said what I thought you wanted me to say. I watch every single video you upload and read every comment about the girl you want. I just thought I would say it, even if she's not me," she smiled and averted her eyes to the ground. "If she's not me, then you and I can always be frie-"

"I love you too."

"Isn't this a little to early to say," Ethan said while making pancakes (flashback to one of the first imagines if we will) in the kitchen.

"I don't think so," she smiled. "I understand why your subs wouldn't like me though. I've never actually hung out with you while you shot a video, or had any pictures taken in public, I haven't really done anything because of how much I'm off at college, or was off at."

"At this point, I don't think I care what they say anymore. Five year difference or not."