// Take What's Yours and Leave

Requested by: theREDflannel

I sat on the couch after grabbing my favorite book off of the cupboards. Mark was gone with his friends again and, also, once again, I was stuck home alone doing exactly what I didn't want to. Shoes were carefully placed by the door and the coats were hug up on the rack, and not on the floor. The kitchen was spotless, besides the already washed dishes I had always done by hand. Usually when I'm gone, for a week, this place looks like a hurricane came and hit it. Not literally. (Omi)

There's some stuff that's clean when he's here. The dishes, the living room, his recording room, and our bedroom.

The tv advertised a children's commercial as Mark walked in. "You're sure here late?" I whined. "Why were you gone so long?"

"We um, went to the pub and ate some food, is something wrong?"

Lately, Mark wasn't here. He was always gone. I never thought of him cheating, and I know he wouldn't. "You've been gone a lot.."

"I go out because you're not here. You're working, what else am I supposed to do?"

You could clean, that's for sure.

"I work nine to five (oh lord)," I exclaimed. "I don't work for long if you think about it."

"Do you want me to come and visit you all day, do you want me trapped inside your work?"

I stumbled across his words. "Trap you," I pointed to myself. "Since when do I want you all to myself, I mean I do, but you have a right to be with your friends, and that's all I asked, not where you say I'll want you to go. You have freedom," I said. "I don't trap you. The one to trap you is yourself."

"Fine, I trap myself."

"So then you can pack your uh, stuff, and leave for a few?"

Mark began chuckling and walked up to me raising me above his shoulders. "You are my stuff you know?"

"We're supposed to be fighting."

Is this how my hoomans fight? - Chica

I know it's short.

I'm not fighty person.

trendycupcakeslover, you need to text me back.

Trendy