// Teachers

{EDIT}

This one may be a little crappy. Buuuuuuut, this was requested by: Weird_Girl2015

Key:
You: (Y/N)/ Last Name: (L/N)
Hair Color: (H/C)
Hair Length: (H/L)

LETS GET STARTED

I was sitting in my sliding chair in my classroom, waiting for the students to arrive. Mark walked into the classroom having nothing to do so far. "What's up?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing much," I answered him back pushing my (H/L), (H/C) hair, behind my ear.

"You look lovely today," his cheeks tinted a pink color.

"Thank you so much," I smiled looking up at him.

"Ms. (L/N) and Mr. Fischbach! Theres a rodent in the Janitors closet!" Ryan, one of our students had ran in calling. Matt and Arin were standing in the hallway behind him. "Hurry!"

I got up from my chair, Mark and I went after the three boys to see what was going on. When we walked inside the door closed behind us both, and when I went to open it: "It's uh, the doors locked Mark."

Being the gym teacher Mark is, he tried kicking the door open. Which wasn't the key to opening it. "It won't budge!" Mark said sitting down, huffing.

"I wonder why they would have locked us in here, especially the two of us!" I said looking at the man below me.

Thoughts ran through my head. Its not the time (y/n)!!

"They're up to something!" Mark said laughing. "Them three are gonna get their butts beat at wrestling practice tonight!"

I sat down next to Mark. "We'll have to wait till a Janitor walks in here."

"Yeah."

"So uh, hows life going for you?" I asked Mark while us two were sitting on the cemented ground.

"It's good. I bought myself a house and now I'm waiting on the girl of my dreams.."

"Awe, Marks gotta crush on a girl maybe?" I nudged his shoulder.

His cheeks flared red. "N-no!" He looked away.

"It's okay, I've got some eye's on someone too," I smiled. "He visits my classroom everyday. I guess that sounds a bit cheesy."

"No, it doesn't sound cheesy at all (Y/N)."

"Really?"

"Who is he?" Mark sat up straight.

"You...you wouldn't want to know Mark, you'd just laugh at me probably."

"No, I wouldn't laugh at you, even if that crush of yours was me, I..I wouldn't laugh at you," Mark smiled brightly. "So on the count of three, we both have to say whom we've been waiting on, okay?"

"Mark, I'm not su-"

"Okay?"

"Mark.."

"Yes?"

"...Okay."

"One.." Mark started.

"Two.." I said straightening my position.

"Three!"

"You," we both had said in unison.

"Oh, wow. Heh, ah..hahahaha," Mark laughed.

"You big fat liar!" I smiled. "You laughed at me!"

"Well of course I did! You like me, and I didn't know! My best friend all this time liked me..."

"My best friend did too you know."

"Maybe.."

"Is this why the boys locked us in here?"

"...uh, yeah sure, they might have locked us in here to have us ventilate or something?" Mark looked to the side, away from me.

"You know, ever since you brought in coffee (or whatever type of warm beverage you like) the first morning I had ever worked here, I fell in love. That 'fell in love at first site' thing. And then you visited me everyday, after I told you I needed three sugars, and talked to me. I got to know you a little more, and you got to know me a little more. Than we went to the aquarium, well, we bumped into each other at the aquarium, and we had a nice day then. I still wanted to tell you things, but I was too afraid."

"(Y/N)? Why were you afraid?"

"Cause I'm shy when it comes to asking those things," I pouted. "But why didn't you ever ask me?"

"Simple. I thought you were going to put me in the friend zone. Every time I see you in town you're with another guy."

"Mark, that's my little brother."

"Little?"

"He may be tall but he's younger!"

"How old is he?"

"Nineteen."

"Oh."

"Mark, you're weird.."

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"No, I got things to do tonight," I giggled.

"You butt! You're lying!"

"You lied to me, so it's only f-" Mark grabbed my chin and brought my face closer to his. Our lips were so close I could feel his breath on my skin. He lightly placed his lips on top of mine for a few seconds and then pulled back. "Not fair."

"What's not fair?"

"I didn't get to finish my sentence!"

"You're face is all red! Is that your first kiss or something?"

"That's none of your business!"

"(Y/N), I hope you realise you'll be getting plenty more."

The door knob wiggled around. "I'm sorry you guys, the kids told me they had locked you inside on accident and told me to come open up," she had paused a bit. "Well, okay, I helped out too," Lisa, one of the janitors, said with a smile.

Mark and I didn't care about the situation anymore. "Thank you so much," Mark said to her. "We appreciate it."

"I'm too old to get sweet talk like that, get going to your classes before you're fired, you two," she laughed.

I smiled and waved. "Thank you!" I walked to my classroom and saw all of the kids in their seats. "Sorry about the mishap guys," I smiled.

Meanwhile in Marks gym..

"Mr. Fischbach, why are you wearing a light shade of red lipstick?" One of the younger students asked.

"I don't have any lipstick on Kiley, my lips have been a little red ever since this morning," I tried covering the story up.

"Mr. Fischbach?" One of the older students looked at me, Nate. "You kissed her, didn't you?"

AWE SHNAP

TrendyCupcakes