// Bipolar

REQUESTED BY: StellaUniverse23

I decided to go with the bipolar disorderrrr, because it's easier to write about.

(Y/N)(L/N).

She's made fun of by her bipolar habits. "Oh, are you angry now?" Her table guest had mocked her. "We all know it's fake." Sure. She was faking her happiness, her sadness, and her dangerous anger. "Watcha gonna do?"

"I'll break this glass and slit your throat, that's what," she laughed. "Try me kid, you won't want to come here again."

At home, she has a special room for her anger. She knows how to take care of herself, and that's what's special about her.

"(Y/N), are you home?" I walked into her house. I could hear cupboards slamming and her yelling in the distance. "Okay, you're in your room, I'll wait." I sat down on the couch.

She walked out of the room. "Oh, hey Mark."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Just, people angered me today at work, that's all," she rolled her eyes and came over to sit with me. "How was your day?"

"Mine was good, and a bonus, I get to see you."

"Well, yeah, that is nice," she smiled.

She had an incoming text and opened it. She averted her gaze. "People are stupid, you know that?" She laughed.

"They still don't believe you?"

"Heck, the only people who'll believe me are my co-workers, my boss, you, and my parents. No-one outside of that group."

"Don't worry, I'll fend them off."

Okay, here is my excuse for this one.
I was busy, yes very, and I'll be even busier for half of the month. I'm currently taking drivers training and it consists two hours of after school. Usually when I get home at three, I do my chores, watch some TV and get on here and write a little. I've become so busy, my sleep schedule hates me so much, I'm supposed to get up at 6:15, but then set an alarm for 6:45 (not that long but I have a long morning routine and then I'm later than usual). So, no fret! I will be writing more, but they will slowly be uploaded (I have weekends!)!

Trendy

P.S. I'm sorry to the requester, please request something else and I'll put more effort into it! I promise!