// Pokémon Go!

We both had downloaded this so-called-fun game onto our phones after Felix had emailed us over one thousand times. I knew Felix was coming over to the U.S. to see us, but I knew what he was also up to. I was really good friends with Felix and Marzia after they came over for Jacks (Sean) birthday at disneyland. And over two years, I could tell Felix and Marzia anything, even this crazy little thing called love that I won't tell Mark. How do I know this is what he's up to? He told me.

"Mark, Felix said they're at the airport and will be here soon," I walked inside his house. He was sitting at the dining room table drinking coffee and reading things on his phone. Chica was laying on the floor next to him.

"Okay," he turned his head and smiled at me, sending my heart racing. "Theres still coffee if you want some."

I smiled back at him. "Thank you," I went over to the counter and and grabbed a coffee cup from the cupboard, and poured in the brewed coffee. Mixing cream and sugar in as well. "Do you know what you want to do today?" I asked.

"Well I don't know, I'm not the one visiting. I'd really just like to spend time with-" he cut himself off. "Spend time with all of you."

"Oh, okay," I took a seat at the dining table right next to Mark.

"You look very pretty," Mark smiled at me and quickly looked back at his phone. "Are you staying with us?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course I am."

"I mean, are you staying the week here? Spending the night?" He looked at me with a gigantic smile.

"If you want me to, I can. I'll just go back home and grab some clothes," I smiled back at him. I grabbed my keys. "I guess I'll be back in a bit."

After getting a suitcase full of clothes, I headed back over to Marks. Felix and Marzia were sitting on the couch. "We were waiting for you! Mark said he wanted to take us out now for Pokémon, so we can stop places for lunch or snacks," Marzia spoke up.

"Yeah, that's fine," I smiled grabbing my phone. "Lets go," Mark walked by me and Felix walked near Marzia and Mark.

Near one o' clock, we came across some Pokémon. Of course my phone had to die before I could even catch them, so I looked over Marks phone. Mark wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer, he put his phone away. "I don't really like the game," he chuckled as he whispered.

"Why'd you put your phone away Mark?" Felix asked from behind us.

"It died," you're such a lier. "Why don't we stop here and have some lunch?" Mark pointed at a restaurant not to far away from us. "That one's good," he said.

"We can go," Felix said.

As we walked in, a waitress took us to a table. "Well how are you today?" She asked, looking at Mark only.

"You could ask the whole entire table," Mark looked back at her with a serious face.

She just smiled. "How are all of you today?" She wore the cringiest look.

"We're good, how are you?" I smiled up to her.

"I'm fantastic," she said. She googly eyed me. "You look familiar..the both of you," she pointed at Mark and I. "(Your own ship name)," her eyes twinkled. "I'm sorry I was a bit rude at first!"

"(Y/O/S/N)?" I looked at Mark.

"The fanbase in the comments thinks we're....a couple."

My cheeks turned red and so did Marks as soon as he looked at me. Felix coughed. "So, what are we getting?"

"Oh um," Mark jerked his head to look at the worlds cutest couple. "We would like a cheese stuffed pepperoni and onion pizza (or any type of pizza you favor), please."

"Any drinks?"

"We'll share a (favorite drink) together," Mark replied.

Share.

"We'd like two Cokes please," Felix spoke smiling with a Marzia wrapped around his arm.

The waitress walked away and left us alone till she gave us our drinks. "So are you gonna say something or not Mark," Marzia smiled towards him.

"Not right now," Mark said looking away.

***

A few days had passed, it was now a lazy thursday night. "I caught a caterpie," I sighed getting bored of the same Pokémon showing up. "Mark!" I called.

"Yes?" He walked into the room and questioned.

"I wanna record a video please?" I smiled, putting my phone down.

His face grew bright as if he had an idea. Felix and I's idea went to hell. "Yeah, we definitely can. What do you wanna play?" He grabbed my hand.

"Well lets get to the computer first," I said giggling.

As we approached the computer in his room he told me to wait and pick a game because he had to use the bathroom. I quickly picked (video game) and waited for him to return. I noticed he carried in a bag. "You're not gonna kill me, right?"

"No, why would I do that?"

"Suspicious freak," I laughed.

"I know." He turned the camera on and started recording. He just sat there and didn't say anything, and I was looking at him with the most derpiest face.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" He turned his head slowly towards me. "Mark?"

"You ruined it," he laughed.

"Stupid!" I laughed very loudly.

"Hello everybody I'm Markiplier and we are going to play a game my precious girlfriend picked out," he smiled and pushed play. "(V/G)."

"What did you say?" I questioned him. "Girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I said that," he smiled. I covered my mouth. "You're not crying are you?"

"They're tears of joy! Oh my god Mark!" Tears streamed down my pink colored colored cheeks.

"What are you gonna say?" He pushed back his red hair and pulled my chair closer to him.

The words I wanted to say were stuck in my throat. "This better not be a joke!"

"It's not, I promise!"

"I-I," he wiped my tear stained cheeks. "I love you Mark," I whispered. He planted his lips on mine. They were soft liked the petals of a red rose, and they were perfect, too perfect.

"I have always loved you," Mark took me in his arms and squeezed me in a hug.

"Can we get to the game?" I smiled, laughing and wiping the tears away from my cheeks.

"Yeah," he smiled grabbing my small hand.

An Idea FROM WAY BACK. But if you have any questions, or any requests, leave them below!