// Jealous

{EDIT}

Requested by: dasher2016

Mark and I have been friends for three whole years from meeting at Anime Expo. We were supposed to meet actually, it wasn't on accident. Jack (or Sean, whatever you want to call him by) was supposed to be introducing us two to make a youtube video together. I had a good friend from the east coast whom sang our introduction and outro to the video (TWENDYCERPCAKS :3).

Mark was at his house recording, so I planned my day, with my second best friend of all time, Momotaru. He was visiting from his forgien country of Japan (:3 we getting some Free! up in here). Momo held my hand as we entered a grocery store near Marks house, to grab Marks favorite snacks and Momo's as well. "Momo-chan, I think you've got enough," I smiled up at him. "Don't you think, Momo?"

"Yeah, I guess so (Y/N)-chan." Momo and I walked out of the grocery.

I texted Mark really quick to see if he was close to being done, and sent him a photo of Momo and I together. Momo's lips were on my cheek.

MARKIMOO's POV
My phone buzzed as I was recording for Subnautica. "One second you precious fools," I laughed into the camera and quickly looked down at my phone. "(Y/N) texted me.." I whispered to myself. "Who the fuck is he?" I stared at the redhead kissing her cheek in the photo.

~Photo~

Are you done yet Marki? I wanna come over.

-(Y/N)

I'll be real soon (Y/N), just hold on for a few more minutes. Okay?

-Mark

Let me know when you finish okay? Love you big oaf~ ~''~ XD

-(Y/N)

I smiled and continued with work. "Erhm back you sexy-" I stopped and stared at the screen a little longer and shaked my head back and forth, messing up the red floof. "BEASTS."

Throughout the rest of my episode of Subnautica, I kept thinking about that boy kissing my crushes cheek. I've had a crush on (Y/N) ever since Jack had introduced us to each other. She was different from other girls, plus my subscribers loved her too. When I finished, I made sure to text (Y/N) back to tell her I was done.

(Y/N)'s POV
Mark texted me back and Momo and I decided it was time to get going to Marks.

Who's the boy with you?

-Mark

You'll see when you meet him Mark! :)

-(Y/N)

Okay..

-Mark

We arrived inside my car at Marks. Mark let Chica out and she hopped up on me and let me pet her, although, she kept on barking at Momo, until I let her smell him. "Hey Mark," I smiled and ran up to him, giving his a crushing hug. "This is Momo," I grabbed Momo's wrist. Marks face became pale.

"Are you okay, Mark?" Momo asked.

"Yeah dude, I'm okay. I'm diddly doppers fucking lowkey, okay. Okay?" Mark let Chica back inside and he sat down at the table in the dining room.