// Only Us

"I love you," my tears slipped down my cheeks.

"I know," Mark wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"It feels so good to say that," I smiled, with tears still escaping my eyes.

"I want you to stay," Mark said against my hair.

"I'll miss you, maybe I shouldn't go."

"No, go, live your dream."

"I'm not sure if that's my dream anymore. Mark, I want to live a life with you. I've been in love with you forever, and I can't help myself."

"Well then, don't let me go," Mark pulled away and smiled at me.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

"Go home, and stay home," my instructor smiled at me. "You've got a sweet man, and I don't want you two to be parted any longer."

"Are you serious Professor. (R/L/N)?!" A smile wrapped around my face.

"I've been there. Go see him, go stay with him. It's only you two."

The next day I taken to a plane that lead me back home to California. My legs carried me to a taxi which brought me straight to my one and only. I was hesitant. But the door opened before I could even knock. The man I counted on picked me up in an embrace and kissed me for the very first time. "You're home early!" He smiled.

"My Professor told me to," I giggled. "She told me to go home to be with you."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Just look at him," I smiled. "He looks just like you."

"He's beautiful," Mark picked up the small baby from my arms.

"Sorry, are we late?" A couple walked into the room.

"Mom! Dad!"

"That's us!"

"Shh," Mark laughed.

"He has Mark's head of hair," my mother smiled.

"He's going to have his mother's eyes," my father exclaimed.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!" (S/N) smiled, giving you both a card. He was a very cute six year old.

I giggled and opened the card. "Dear mom and dad, just a little sister, okay?"

Mark and I laughed. "We'll see," Mark scratched at the back of his neck.

◇ ♡ ☆ ◇ ♡ ☆

"So it can be us."

"Only us."

I give you shorts. You love shorts.

Trendy