//taken

Song: Kiss and Make Up - Dua Lipa and BLACKPINK

Mark was at a party at a friends house, specifically Tylers house. He was waiting patiently for his girlfriend to get out of work so she could come over. "When's (Y/N) coming dude?" Ethan walked over with a drink in hand.

"She should be here soon, save a drink for her," Mark rested his head in his hand.

"Sure thing," Ethan smiled.

A girl walked over and took a seat next to Mark. She politely took a sip of her drink and looked at Mark. Mark didn't pay any attention. "You friends with Tyler?" Shr spoke out.

"Yep," he drank some water and continued to play on his phone.

"And Ethan?"

"Yep," he said.

"You're really cute," she smiled devilishly.

"You're drunk," his voice was monotone.

"I've only had a few sips, that's not being drunk," she tried reaching for him.

"Sorry, you're not getting me," Mark had a look of disgust.

"Awe, why not? You don't want to get frisky with a pretty woman like me?"

"I'm taken, by a quite beautiful girl. And if I want to get frisky with anyone, it's her," Mark said.

"What about me?" (Y/N) walked up. "Oh, hey Kate."

"What are you doing here?" The girl avoided eye contact.

"Um, it's my friends house and this is my boyfriend. Don't you still have that one?" (Y/N) asked.

"Your ex? No, he did the sane thing to me."

"And so you continue to try to take my boyfriends? That a bit pathetic if you ask me."

"Very pathetic," Mark nodded. "Why not actually try to get a boyfriend of your own, there's plenty here."

"Plenty that would probably go out with you too," (Y/N) smiled. She didn't want drama anyways.

"I think we need to go home," a few hours passed by. (Y/N) yawned.

"Of course baby," Mark smiled. "Goodbye Ty."

"Bye, get home safe."

Mark looked over at his girlfriend peacefully asleep. She looked so beautiful under the moonlit sky, and he couldn't help but smile. He loved her.

He always will.

Short and shitty, yes.

This is updated for those who do not know and want to continue reading these!! Markitwo imagines are up and available to read, probably for almost two years honestly. Pls read them 🥺.