How You Met (Part 6)

Suggestion/Request by: @SabrinatheIntrovert

Tyler was bugging me about meeting one of his best friends, and how could I resist my older brother. Euphemism, I could resist him all I wanted, but I was forced into going to meet this friend.

We took a seat across from this Mark dude and Tyler introduced us more formally and paid for our dinner. "I graduated from college a few months ago and I can finally start up my business on YouTube," I said, trying to take his interest away from me. But he sparked an interest in me.

"I am a YouTuber as well, and maybe you can help me out?" He asked, smiling a toothy grin.

"That actually sounds pretty good," I smiled.

Tyler began to go to Mark's without me, and I rarely got to see Mark when I was around Tyler. However, Mark and I always went out on dates, and we started to feel love towards each other.

But whenever Tyler saw Mark and I together, he would sit with us and watch Mark's every move.

"Tyler," I began as I got home. "Why do you do that?"

"Because I don't want my sister to be hurt because of me," he said. "I introduced you two to be friends."

"Tyler, Mark wouldn't hurt a fly," I spoke. "He's sweet, and I know he won't do anything to make me feel bad. If he ever hurts me, it won't be your fault either. It will be between us, not you, okay?"

"You love him, don't you?" He questioned.

I nodded my head. "But we aren't even going out yet, we're taking it slow, so don't worry."

When Mark finally asked me out, I was grateful, yet Tyler was still his overprotective self. "I said no."

"You're not my boss Tyler, I'll see you later."

"I'm going with you."

"Fine, he was going to record a video with you anyway."

Mark stole the first kiss, and it was one in a billion.

"I give up," Tyler slumped back.

"Good," I smiled, hugging onto the groom.

● ● ● ●

S

hrug-

(It won't upload but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Andy's meme-