//mr. matchmaker

Requested Song and Story :)

Daughtry - Waiting for Superman (and i knew this dude was the Rottweiler from the START OF THE SHOW)

"I don't know why you're so worked up, you've liked Mark for how long now? And besides, who says he doesn't like you back?" I started to bug (Y/N) about how she should give Mark a try.

"Okay Mr. Matchmaker, have you seen Amy before? The, quote on quote, 'love of his life'," she said in an annoyed tone putting perfume on.

"They haven't been seeing each other in months," I announced in a graceful tone.

"Ethan, that did not sound nice dude."

"I'm trying to do you a favor missy," I poked her shoulder.

"Face it Ethan, I'm gonna be a loner for the rest of my life. I'll be that woman standing in the laundry mat, folding her clothes, talking with older women coming in after their dryer broke."

"Nah, you'll be waiting for superman," I winked. "Markimoo the superguy."

(Y/N) chuckled. "I've gotta go to work, please don't kill my dog."

"No worries!"

I sat onto the couch and turned the television on, also calling Mark. "Hello Ethan," Mark said in annoyed tone.

"Okay, I don't know why you're so worked up, you've liked (Y/N) for how long now?" I started off again.

"Before Amy buddy, you know this shit."

"Hey hey, calm down, what's the deal?"

"The fact you're asking me a stupid question you already know the answer to."

"Why'd you go out with Amy then?"

"I don't have a chance with (Y/N), so I tried moving on, however, when you're stuck in a relationship for a year that you don't want to be in, it's kinda hard to. I liked Amy, but not as much as I li- love (Y/N)."

"Why don't you just get her a coffee and stop by her office?" I suggested.

"Ethan, I haven't stopped by her office in a long time and I'm sure the people there have forgotten me."

"Trust me Mark. I may not seem smart, but when it comes to the two of you, I think I know what I'm doing."

"Ethan.."

"Buy her some flowers, get her a coffee, write her a cute little note, talk to her."

"Are you sure?"

"She misses talking to you. She misses you a lot."

"I miss her too."

"Good, so as soon as I hang up you go."

"Wha-"

"Hello puppers, how you doin'? Uncle Ethan is watching you today," I grabbed (Y/N)'s dog after hanging up.

I was woken up from a nap as soon as my phone started buzzing like crazy. "Ethan, Mark stopped by at the office," I could hear the happiness in (Y/N)'s voice.

"He did?"

"Yeah, he brought me some (favorite flowers), coffee, and wrote me a sweet little note. He even asked me to hang out later," she sounded satisfied.

"Wow, that sounds awfully nice," I smiled. "I'm happy for you."

"Ethan, I love you, thank you."

"For what? I didn't do anything."

"Mark told me about your matchmaker get up, just how you do that to me. He said he wouldn't of had the courage to do it if it weren't for you."

"I'm glad I could help, you guys are my go to want-to-be couple."

"Oh gee Ethan. And before I forget, how's my dog doing?"

"(She/he)'s napping rigbt now, but they've been all good."

"Good to hear. But still Mr. Matchmaker., thank you."

"Again, no problem sis. Hang on, I have another call."

"Okay."

"Hell-"

"DUDE, I DID IT."