//Surprise

Someone suggested that I write about the reader getting raped and etc; however, I don't feel comfortable doing that because I don't know every one who reads my imagines. I don't want people to be triggered (I'm not joking) by it, because of what could have happened or did. Adding on, I'm not much on rape myself, and skip over anything that suggests it, just being honest. I want people to read every imagines I have, please understand that. I will try to alter how that request was, so it can be done. I might do one on the trauma, I guess, but I don't feel comfortable otherwise. This one is a surprise, if it wasn't this, you would have cheated on Mark, BUT IT'S CHRISTMAS, SO NO.

"Mark," Marks mom tried to give him his Christmas present, but he wasn't listening. He was mad at me, because I yelled at him for a stupid reason. "If it's because of (Y/N), get over it, she's-" she stopped herself. "She's just exhausted."

"Figures," Mark rolled his eyes.

"Mark, just open the damn gift, please?" I looked away.

"No way in hell."

"I guess he's never gonna find out," his mom left the room.

Luckily, we made hints.

"Mom, why are there four plates?" Mark asked. "(Y/N) did the same thing the other day, but with three," he muttered.

"Exhausted I tell ya," his mom chuckled. "(Y/N), can you get the buns in the oven?"

"I sure can," I smiled, reaching for a pot holder.

"Now Mark, you see what we're having for dinner?"

"Ribs?" He arched his eyebrow.

"Baby back ribs."

"Yeah, baby back ribs, same thing."

I sat down at the table. "Are you done over the whole 'I will never kiss you again' thing yet?"

"Stupid."

"Wine, beer?" His mother asked me.

"Nope, just water or a diet coke it fine."

"Hmph. You usually drink wine when we come," Mark said.

"Maybe I just want to drink a diet coke."

"To family, and another to come," his mother smiled, putting her drink in the air.

Mark a sip and realized what she said. "A-another?!"

"Can you open the gift now?" I asked.

"L-let me finish d-dinner," he started to stuff food into his mouth.

We sat in the living room, where we finally opened the gift. "Now you can't get rid of me, or think I won't ever kiss you again."

"I'm finally a god dang father!" He laughed.

"And I'm a grandmother! Again!"

"And I'm a mother," I smiled, hugging my Mark.