//skin

The Weeknd - Angel
!!!WARNING!!!
*

maybe a little mature for a small portion for all you 12 year olds (get out)*

His hands grabbed my bare sides as his lips were against mine. I had a longing to finally kiss the man of my dreams, and I finally could. My hands found the hem of his shirt, I pulled and grabbed the shirt. "Just let me kiss you," he chuckled. "I know," his lips started to travel down to my neck, "you've wanted this," and then they kissed my collarbone, "so much."

"I just want your shirt off, I don't necessarily want that yet," I pulled the shirt again. "Come on, you pulled mine off."

His face was back up facing mine, his lips were back on mine, "You have something else on, and I won't."

"You're a man," I smiled through the kiss. "You don't need a bra."

He pulled away, "you're not wrong."

I grabbed his face and pulled him into one more kiss. "Lets go binge Fixer Upper."

"Ooooo," Mark laughed. "How about some Sex in The City?"

"Nope, Fixer Upper."

Mark and I sat on the bed and turned the television on. He had his arms wrapped around me on his lap. "You wanna hear this little pun?"

"Sure," he chuckled.

"You're the Chip to my Joanne," I scrunched my nose and smiled.

"You're a cheesehead," Mark rubbed my arm lightly with his thumb.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too, you have a ton of other jokes that are just as cheesy as that."

"Nuh uh," I looked away.

"Yes huh," Mark nuzzled into my neck and gave me small pecks.

◇◇◇

"Baby, wake up," Mark poked my cheeks. "We've got a big day, get up."

"Mark, five more minutes," I tried pushing him away.

"You said thay the last two times, no," he put his arms under my body. "Get up, rise and shine, wakey wakey, eggs and bakey," he had picked me up and taken me to the closet. "Get something on."

I groaned. "Fine." I grabbed a nice pastel yellow shirt with a green jacket, and capris with tan slip ons. "This'll do."

"Good morning sweetheart," Mark waved to me as I got downstairs. I gave him a glare. He smirked. "Good morning."

"Good something," I walked to the fridge to grab a glass of orange juice.

"Should have gone to bed instead of watching that show huh?"

"You better shush up, that show is good."

He shrugged. "I wouldn-"

"Shush up, it's good and very funny."

"Okay, okay."

There was a knock at the door. "Amy!" I shouted, giving her the biggest hug I could give. Amy has been a big part of my life, especially by introducing me to Mark. "Oh have a missed you, even though it's been a week."

"I missed you too, don't worry."

"Are we ready to go?" Mark asked, grabbing my hand. Mark did have his differences with Amy, however. They had gone out at one point, but she felt he wasn't really the one. He loved her, and I know he did. He kissed my hand, but I know he loves me so much more than he's loved anyone.

"Yes!" I smiled, "Are you ready Amy?"

"Yes, I indeed am," she laughed. "Breakfast we go!"

◇◇◇

"Mark, look," I pointed up at the giraffe. "It's so cute!"

"You're cuter," He announced.

"Nah, animals are always cuter."

"I'm going to get something to drink, you guys want anything?" Amy asked.

"A diet please," I smiled.

"Same here."

"Do you wanna go see the sea animals?" I asked. "After Amy gets back?" Marks gaze was on someone else. He grabbed me and kissed my lips out of no where. "What was that?"

"That creeper was staring at you."

I grabbed Marks hand. "He wouldn't have gotten anywhere."

"Heres your drinks," Amy came back with a smile.

"Do you want to see the sea animals?"

"That's fine by me."

"Babe."

"Yes Mark?"

"I love you a whole lot."

"I love you a whole lot more Mark."

He chuckled. "Your skins fucking hot too."

My face flushed a deep crimson red. "Mark!"