// Sick

A/N: it's exactly 'way to late' for me to be up on a school night. (11:53pm)

I began looking through the cupboards in my house for medications. I needed nasal congestion and sinus pressure meds, along with cough drops. Okay, not for me, but for the sick, ill girl inside of my house. In case you don't know who that is, that's my girlfriend, (Y/N). (Y/N) lives off an app that she sings on (pretend you like my interests for this one cupcakes) and her voice is now on the scale of -200,000, meaning her voice is not there. Just kidding, she can whisper. (Y/N) has not been at work for four days and my youtube videos are much shorter than they are, which I have to explain why almost everyday. "Here, take these and drink this warm mint tea."

Whispering, the girl on the couch spattered some words. "I hate tea, but thank you."

A coughing fit took over after she inhaled the drink that may have gone up her nose.

A/N: I'm writing this because I, I am sick, and have been sick for five days now.

"Maybe this is how we can spend Valentines day, huh?" I chuckled as I covered her in warm blankets.

"As long as we can watch The Vow and snuggle, because that movie is my life."

"You don't want to watch Fifty Shades Darker?"

"Um, no."

"Why not, isn't that a girl thing?"

"Mark," she began to giggle."I am pretty sure, that I, don't want to watch the movie. Neither of them."

I smiled and sat next to her. "We won't watch them them then."

What (Y/N) has is not contagious to any other being. However, she thinks it is. "Mark!"

"What?"

"You can't do that!"

"Do what?" I chuckled, pushing myself towards her. "It's only a smol kiss on the lips."

"It's a smol kiss on the lips that causes this 'thing' to take over your body."

Chuckling, a few words escaped. "Your 'thing', is not contagious (Y/N)."

"Sure, believe what you want to believe. I have a common cold and you think it's not contagious."

"The fact that you're really close to being over this this stuff is proof."

She glared at me. "You're stupid."

She gets quite angry when she's sick. "Thank you."

She huffed and covered herself back up from the tantrum. "Come here."

"Why?"

"Because! I want to cuddle!"

"What's cuddling?"

"I'm about to punch you in the face."

"You're so cute, you know that?" Her cheeks were died a cherry red. "Am I not allowed to say that?"

"No, you can say it whenever you want to."

"Then why are you all red?"

"Because I can be!"

"I love you (Y/N)!"

"I love you too Mark. Now, put a movie in or something."

"Hey y'all, I got a new dog!" Ryan walked into the house.

"Again!?!" (Y/N) and I said in Unison.

HAVE Y'ALL DONE MARKS VALENTINE DATE THINGY ON YOUTUBE.

I WENT THROUGH ALL FRIGGIN' ENDINGS AND MAN

HE'S A SMEXY BEAST IN A SUIT.

XD

Hope you all have had a wonderful Valentine's day <3

(It's better to do it on a phone or computer in the actual YouTube app or site, BECAUSE THERE ARE CHOICES)

Trendy