// (A Kinky Lemon, as described by TrendyCupcakesLover)

This will be short Anne.

She wanted memes.

DANK MEMES.

He sat there waiting for her. It's been over a year since he has saw her (E/C) eyes and (H/L) (H/C) hair. Over a year since he's felt her love, and touch with her warm pink fingers. He took a deep breath, and exhaled. He wanted to see her, show her he's always loved her.

The clock acted as if it slowed down, and he grew tired. Not of waiting, just of energy. His eyes closed and he tilted his head down so no one could see him. The phone he had in his pocket buzzed as soon as he dozed off, causing a terrible awakening. He answered it. "Hello," he said in a rasp.

"Hello Mark! Where are you? I want to see you!"

"I'm near Starbucks."

"I think I see you. I'll walk over."

And there she was. Her beautiful figure stood in front of him. She wore a heavy coat the was a dark rosey red and a pink dress that cut off just above the knee. She tried pulling herself back, but she landed onto her boyfriend and gave him the most tightest hug and most passionate kiss. "I missed you," he smiled.

"I missed you too."

They arrived home and Chica ran onto the living room noticing her most favorite person had arrived home once and for all.

(Y/N) sat on the couch after changing into something more comfortable for her.

Mark had an extreme emotion he wanted to get out.

His body touched hers and he began to feel her waist with his cold fingers. His lips explores the landscape of her neck and collarbone.

She knew they both needed it.

They love each other.

She grabbed his hair and softly gave out sounds. It was music to Mark's ears and he wanted more. He missed it. Her and everything.

The movie had covered most of their soft voices.

Mark enjoyed pleasuring her. It did the same to him, it made him happy.

His body toppled over hers and the clothes soon came off in a rhythm. His member thrusted at a focused pace that pleased both of them.

Faster.

Harder.

However they wanted it.

The girl scratched at his back, but she knew Mark loved them, a little.

His thumbs pressed against her skin and she would tense up.

This didn't stop them.

They wouldn't stop, even if someone walked in. They were in a wonderous state, as if they were in Alice in Wonderland.

His thrusts became deeper, and her noises became louder.

They could feel the lump in their throat get larger, they were ready.

***

It continued onto every night.

The love bites.

Scratches.

Moans.

Love.

All they ever wanted was each other.

I won.