// McDonalds Employee

"Hello (Y/N), you work first window today," Angelica handed me a headset.

"Okay," I smiled.

I walked over to the first window and turned the register on.

A few hours later someone's voice covered my headset. "Hello, welcome to McDonald's, what would you like today?"

"Hello. Could I get a Big Mac with a large Coke please?"

"A large Coke and Big Mac meal. Anything else you would like?"

"What do you usually get here? Or prefer? Say anything."

"Chicken nuggets with a Diet Coke and an Oreo McFlurry," I giggled. "Why would you want to know that?"

"Could I get that too please?"

"Um, yeah, of course. Your total will be $11.67 at the first window."

"Thank you so much."

"No problem at all!"

A man in a maroon colored Ford Edge approached the window. "Hi, I know you must usually deal with some disrespectful people."

"Sometimes! That'll b-"

"That's why I would like it if you took these roses," he reached over and grabbed flowers to hand them to me. "I also want you to have the meal I asked you about."

I covered my mouth in awe. "After you get your meal, please come inside and meet me at the counter."

"Of course," he handed me the money. "My names Mark, by the way."

"I'm (Y/N)."

"Do you want me to take the window?" (Best Friend) smiled.

"If you would please."

I walked to the counter and waited for Mark to get inside. "Thank you so much for the meal, but I don't need it at all," I politely smilrd.

"Just take it. Ms. (Y/N), can we meet after your shift?"

"I guess. I get out at 1:00."

"That's how they met, it's quite cute, isn't it?" My mom explained to the crowd of invited people. "It is to me (Y/N) Fischbach."

It's actually quite late and I wanted to do something short and cute, so here.

I can't find the video where I got the idea either, and it was CUTE.

Trendy