a/n // Merry Christmas

Before we all start reading ahead and shiz, I want - need to say a few things.
I will (have) upload(ed) this on Christmas, but I'll tell you more about the month (taken away the two weeks off that we have however). I have been super busy, although I get on wattpad, I can't always write a new chapter (this is my present to you). My busy-ness consists of a lot of homework, especially from my work subject in school, geometry. I have been trying to keep my grades and days up so I can exempt out of a few exams, even though they come in late January. Oh, and I talk to my doggo bestie on snapchat and writers block. Now, here's what I really wanted to say!

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS

"Look inside mom, I'm sure you'll like it," Mark, my husband, smiled, holding onto his mothers hand. "I think it's a wonderful gift."

She smiled softly. "It isn't a joke, is it?"

"No, it's amazing!" Anxiously, Mark moved closer.

She slowly torn the paper and began to place her hands over the black box, "It better be Mark, and (Y/N)." Her hands lifted the cover of the box and revealed a stick and a side note. "You're having a baby?"

"Yes ma'am," I smiled gently to her.

"You're having a baby! Oh this is wonderful!" She jumped up and began to crush both Mark and I into a hug. She pulled away from us to talk, "you need to tell your stepmom Mark; even though your dad isn't here, I bet she would love to hear the news."

"(Y/N) and I have invited her up here for christmas, I'm sure she'll be happy," Mark smiled.

He placed a small kiss onto my forehead as we talked about what gender we wanted the baby. "A girl would be nice for once, don't you think?" I smiled. Marks eyes began to light up with delight.

"A girl would be amazing! But the family is already a jumble of boys."

"Doesn't mean there's not a chance Mark," I giggled. "We have an appointment on the fourth to see what gender it is."

*Christmas Day*

I turned the TV onto A Christmas Story and began to set the table. "Mark, are you up yet?" I questioned, yelling upstairs. Chica came running and pushed herself against me. "Oh yes Chica, you're cute, fluffy, and amazing, okay?" I ruffled her soft fur. "Mark?"

"I'll be down in a minute; I'm trying to text Ryan and Matt if they're coming later," Mark replied.

"Okay, just be quick. I need help with the ham (or do y'all have turkey? We usually have ham, but I know people sometimes don't perfer it), as I make the mash potatoes and gravy (my favorite)."

"M'kay, I'll be down in a minute hon," Mark replied.

"Thank you," I sang.

I put plates on the counter along with silverware before I began to mash the potatoes after being boiled in hot water.

Mark came down and started to cut the ham for me as I made the gravy from broath.

Soon after, visitors piled in and Christmas music was played softly throughout the whole house.

"Oh my lord (Y/N), this food is amazing!" My aunt smiled happily digging into more food.

"Thank you," I smiled.

The night continued on as we talked and enjoyed dinner, and soon enough, it was actaully midnight and everyone had went home or back to their hotel but Mark's Stepmom. "Now what is it you wanted to tell me that had to wait for everyone to go?"

Marks hands grabbed hers, and a smile plastered his face as if paper maché. "A twenty seven year old like me, and a twenty five year old like her got married three years ago."

"Yeah, but you weren't those ages."

I giggled. "I'm pregnant."

"Oh wow," she smiled. Tears dripped down her cheeks, "your dad would be so happy Mark," she tightened her grip on his hands. "I'm so overwhelmed by this! This isーthis is amazing!"

"We were hoping you'd be happy," I grinned. "My parents got to hear over skype, but they didn't give tears!"

I was crying too. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" Mark asked.

"I wish I would have gotten to meet your dad Mark," I wiped my eyes.

"I have a dad," he smiled. "He cares more for you than me, but, he's family. He'll never replace mine; he's still a dad," Mark chuckled.

"You're such a weirdo."

"Hey, that reminds me, can I be your weirdo?"

I know it's short but,

Aye.

11:56 (23:56) Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas!
(¡Feliz Navidad!)

Trendy