//baby, stop

Song: Don't dream its over (original: crowded house) cover - Bush

"Okay," I pointed the camera at Mark. "Here's my husband Mark Edward," I smiled. "Go on honey, say the big news."

Mark looked down and back at me. "We can't keep it a secret for a little longer?" He chuckled.

"No," a giggle escaped my lips. "We've got to now."

He sighed, smiling. "We're pregnant," he whispered. His smile turned into a big fat grin.

"What if it's a boy? He might have your hair and eyes, what if he has your personality?" I suggested. "He'd be as handsome as you and, oh gosh," a smile formed on my lips, bigger than the one I had. "And we'll name him (name/middle) Fischbach."

"Baby stooop," Mark's face became red.

"If it's a girl, we'll name her (name/middle), and she could have my hair, but your eyes. I can't handle your eyes," I grabbed Mark's hand. "Whatever the baby is, it'll be perfect."

Mark brought me in for a quick peck on the lips a few times, and the video stopped. "I love you so much babydoll," I could feel his lips curve up.

There was a knock at the door, it was Ethan. "Sis! How are you!" He barged in. "Oh, hey Mark," he quickly said.

I placed my hand on my belly. "Just making dinner, it's in the oven. Some of it anyways."

"Ooo," he licked his lips.

"Dinner will be amazing for us," Mark said. "But dude, we've gotta wait for Tyler and Ryan to get here too."

"Nah, we don't have to."

"But we are," I grabbed Ethans hand before he could get to the kitchen. Those things weren't really in the oven at all yet.

Tyler and Ryan walked inside, setting their things by the door, unlike Ethan who hadn't taken anything off yet. Tyler walked over to me. "Did you get something special or somethin'? Your face is literally full of just smile," Tyler chuckled. "That's a good thing sis," he hugged me.

"Of course it's a good thing!"

"Babe, do you want me to pop it in?" I could hear Mark from the kitchen.

"Yes please," I said back.

"What're you making for dinner?" Ryan asked, Ty stood by while Ethan sat on the couch.

"Baby back ribs; I thought we could have a messy dinner," I smiled.

"(Y/N) always made the best food growing up," Tyler acknowledged me.

"She's good at a lot of things," Mark kissed my cheek, walking to grab a game out for them to play together.

"You two have been very cheeky," Ethan pointed at me.

"Just get your guys' game ready," I laughed.

I walked to the kitchen checking the ribs and the buns in the oven. "The games set up, is dinner finished?" Mark and the boys walked in.

"Ethan, Ty, Ryan, come look at this, does this look good enough?" I motioned them to the oven.

Tyler opened the door. "They look nice, nice and golden."

"What are they?"

"Buns?" Ryan looked confused.

"What is it again?"

"A bun in the oven," Ethan spoke, still unaware.

They all paused for a moment, thinking amongst each other. Then, Tyler's eyes widened. He jumped. "My goddang sisters pregnant!"

"Why didn't I think of that," Ethan announced.

Ryan put his hands on his head. "Wow," he smiled.

Tyler was already clinging onto me when two other boys had to follow shortly after. Mark watched from the other side of the counter, smiling away and laughing.

"I said you guys were acting weird!" Ethan whined.

"What is it?" Ryan asked.

"We don't know yet, we want to be surprised," Mark walked up to me.

"Only (b/f/n) knows until the baby shower we're having next week. Invitations were sent out a couple of days ago."

"When did you even do it?" Ethan questioned, dumbfoundedly.

"Ethan!" Tyler and Ryan said in unison.