Gerard way - @Jewel_XOXO

"Gerard!" you called out.

"Yeah?" he responded jogging into the room.

"Pretzel?" you offered.

"Yes please." he leaned over the back of the couch as you placed a pretzel in his mouth.

You laughed.

"Thank you!" he said jogging away.

"Gerard!" you called out before he could leave completely.

"Yes?" he said holding the wall.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"I'm working on Umbrella academy." He said.

"Oh, alright. Have fun!" you said, hopefully praying that he didn't hear the sadness in your voice.

He Forgot.

You thought. Today was Halloween, he promised you that you two would get your hair dyed together and go out trick or treating until you guys got to Frank's house.

But he'd been working all day on UA and you were sad, but you didn't want to say anything. You started to think, 'Maybe I'm just not as important as Umbrella Academy... Or he'd remember our plans...'

You knew Gerard was always drawing or doing some kind of art, and you didn't intend to speak against it our say anything about it, but it did sometimes make you sad that it took away from your time with him, and that he would get so caught up in it that he'd forget plans you two had made.

You sighed and went into the kitchen to put away the pretzels.

You wonder if he'll even remember that today is Halloween.

You get a glass of water and sit at your table, putting your head down.

You sigh again and raise your head back up.

You were really looking forward to getting your hair dyed (Different hair color) with Gerard.

You grab the ends of your hair and look at them.

"Oh well..." you say aloud.

"Oh well what?" Gerard comes into the room with a glass of water in hand.

"Nothing. Just saying it..." you said quickly.

You let go of your hair and fakely smiled at Gerard.

Suddenly his eyes went wide and his mouth went into an 'o' shape.

"I'm so sorry Y/N..." he said.

"Sorry for what?" you said pretending not to know.

"Our plans, I'm so sorry I forgot... Its just... Umbrella Academy has taken up so much of my time, I-"

"Gerard. Its okay." you smile. "I know how important your art is to you." you smile.

"You're the best Y/N... I swear, I love you." he said coming around and hugging you.

"Lets go out. Right now. We'll go to a Salon and get it done, so we are in time for tonight." he said looking into your eyes.

"That sounds great Gerard." You smile.

He leans forward and kisses you and you happily kiss back.

Maybe you're important after all.