Axl Rose -@SaintsOfLosAngeles

You sat on the red couch, just sort of staring off in the distance as you thought about nothing in particular.

It was a slow day, and you weren't really bored, but you were by no means entertained.

Your head rested upon your hand, and your arm was bent, against the back of the couch.

Your eyes had space out, looking at the wall.

You were so spaced, that you hadn't even noticed Axl come in the room, and sit down across from you.

He had lit a cigarette, and he sat there smoking as he sat and gazed upon your face.

He wasn't always the sappy type, but in his mind, he was listing off all the reasons that he loved you.

He got so lost in his own thoughts, that he mumbled aloud, "You're beautiful."

It was so gentle that you hadn't even heard it, but heard the echo, causing you to come back down to earth.

You noticed the cloud of smoke that came from him and you finally glanced over to him.

He smiled a bit.

"Having fun looking at the wall, eh?" he teased.

"Shut up." you laughed, falling back on the couch.

"It's really a beautiful day, today." you commented, noting all the open windows.

It was sunny but breezy, light flooded in the room, giving everything a warm and calm aura.

You loved it.

"It is." he said.

"Come on then, come with me." you said, getting up and grabbing Axl's arm.

"Where you taking me?" he asked, letting chuckles fall past his lips.

You loved when he laughed.

You loved when he was happy.

You much preferred it to when he was drunk or moody.

Of course, you put up with it, you loved him.

You brought him outside, walking him over to the hammock, and telling him to lay on it.

He chuckled as he lit another cig, laying down on the hammock, and opening his legs a bit.

You crawled on top of him, laying between his legs and on his chest.

He wrapped one arm around you, letting his hand rest on your stomach.

The hammock rocked back and forth gently, and you honestly couldn't  have felt more at peace.

The sun warmed your skin, and made you glow.

You tipped your face up, and Axl planted a soft kiss on your lips before you went back to your spot and fell asleep slowly.