Angus Young -@KISSfan02

Angus walked in the door.

He walked out into the living room and there he looked at you sitting on the couch, then went face first into a sofa.

"Welcome home." you said confusedly.

He grunted.

"Angus, dude, are you okay?" you asked.

He was usually tired when he came home but never has he been like this.

You got up from your spot on the couch and walked over to him, sitting next to his spread out body.

"Angus?" you started stroking his hair.

"I'm so fucking tired and in pain." he groaned.

"Mm... Long day?" You ask.

"Longest fucking day ever." he says, turning his head to you.

You brush his hair out of his face.

"Where are you hurt'n my love?" you ask mimicking his accent.

"Neck, shoulders, back, legs, arms, everywhere." he replied.

"Hmm..." you thought for a moment while staring into his eyes.

He just blinked as he stared back into your own eyes.

"Wait here..." You commented, getting up and jogging into the kitchen.

"No problem." he said with an exhausted tone of voice.

You grabbed some pain killers and a bottle of water, jogging back out and giving them to him, then you jogged over to the bathroom.

You walked in. You had a fairly big bathtub, and a large bathroom in general.

The tub was probably the same size as a small Jacuzzi.

You began running some water, making sure it was a good balance between Hot and cold, but still steamy enough so it wouldn't get cold within 15 minutes.

You let it rise to a good amount, and then list some scented candles in the bathroom.

Something that Angus never did, but you liked them so you had them handy.

You walked back out into the living room, seeing Angus place down the empty bottle.

"Alright, come on." You said.

"Help me up." he asked.

You walked over, grabbing his hands and pulling him up.

"Alright, come on then." you said.

You walked back into the bathroom, and he followed behind.

"Strip." you commanded.

He raised an eyebrow, as a look of surprise took over his features.

"Strip!" You said again.

"Alright, alright... You don't need to tell me twice..." he said beginning to unbutton his shirt.

He strode over to the bath, looking at the steamy water.

"You drew me a bath?" he asked, taking off his shirt and tossing it to the side.

"Yes." you said.

He smirked.

"I'll get in under one condition," he started. "You get in with me." he said as he unbuckled his belt.

You raised an eyebrow.

"Alright. If you'll get in already! I'm trying to help you here." you said.

He raised his hands in fake defense.

He finished stripping and lowered himself into the water.

He let out a happy sigh as he went under to his neck.

"Your turn!" he said watching you.

In a slightly unsettled manner, you undressed and sank into the water, sitting across from him.

He motioned for you to come over to him, so you did, sitting next to him.

"How do your limbs feel now?" you asked.

"Better already." he said.

"I hope so." you joke.

You leaned on each other, and Angus closed his eyes, leaning his head back as you both just enjoyed the warm water.

After a good 10 minutes, Angus spoke up.

"Thank you, Y/N..." he said, just above a whisper.

"You're welcome... I just think you deserved this." you commented, rubbing his shoulder lightly.

He picked his head up and kissed you lightly.

"A bad day turned good." he said, bringing you closer to him.

"I'm glad you're relaxed..." you whispered.

"Me too..." he planted a soft kiss on your head.

This side of Angus wasn't often spotted, ever. When he came home he was sweet and a goofball.

Just how you liked him.