Matthew Bellamy - @Unintended_muser

"Cute, cute, cute, cuutte, extra cute, extremely handsome... Cute." You were scrolling through pictures of Matt on Google.

Matt walked into the room, to see you practically drooling on your phone.

"This picture is the most attractive picture, holy fuck!" You shouted, not noticing Matt.

Matt grew slightly suspicious and angry. Who the hell could you be talking about?

"Who the hell are you calling attractive?" he asked viciously.

You looked up at his angry expression and your eyes went wide. Matt was never the jealous type. You certainly didn't think he should be jealous of himself? Of course, he didn't know you were looking at pictures of him.

"This totally hot and attractive guy who I'm leaving you for." you responded in a sarcastic tone.

Matt's face went red, and he stomped over and snatched your phone away, and the second he laid his eyes on the screen, his face became relaxed, and you burst into laughter.

Matt's face was now red in a blush as he sat on the couch, shamefully tossing the phone at you.

"You silly! I was looking at pictures of you!" you laughed, playfully hitting his shoulder.

"I get that." he blushed furiously.

You giggled and scooted right next to him.

"I love you." you placed your arm around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too." he muttered.