Tré Cool - @feeltheblink

Today was the day.

I was meeting up with my old best friend, Billie Joe.

I haven't seen him since he moved out of Oakland, several years ago.

He said he was also bringing two of his friends, whom I'm nervous to meet.

I was heading out the door now, to meet him at a coffee shop near by.

Upon arriving, I spotted a black haired Billie Joe, and two other men, one tall, with blonde hair, and the other, shorter, and slightly chubby, but attractive all the same.

"Billie!" I called out.

He turned around and I saw his bright green eyes.

"Mia!" He shouted back, running over to hug me.

After our hug, we parted and Billie spoke, "wow, how have you been?"

"I've been great! How about you?"

"Fucking amazing. Come meet my friends."

As we walked closer, the shorter one, with blondish brown hair was trying to balance a cup of water on his forehead.

The taller one threw a packet of sugar at the cup, causing it to shake, and then fall over in his lap.

"Shit! Now I'm all wet! Billie! Mike made me wet!" He shouted.

"That's what she said!" I chimed in.

He locked eyes with me and i smiled, not a second after, he smiled as well.

Billie shook his head and laughed.

"Mia, this is Mike," he began to introduce.

"Sup!" Mike smiled as he shook my hand.

"And this is," Billie started but wad interupted.

"Cool, Tré Cool, at your service."

He got on his knee and grabbed my hand, planting a soft kiss on the back of it.

I nodded at him shyly, as I turned a light shade of pink.

A few seconds after our encounter, we all sat at the table.

"So what have you been up to, Mia?" Billie asked.

"Nothing much, I got a job at a record shop down the road from my house. I can show you around there later if you want."

"That's be cool!" Billie, Mike, and Tré said at the same time.

"What have you been up to Mr.Armstrong?" I asked.

"Touring. Like mad. I'm engaged to the love of my life, and life is great." He smiles.

"Amazing! And engaged?! Billie Joe Armstrong I best be at that wedding." I stated.

"Of course mam!" He said solluting me.

After about an hour of comversation with Billie, and jokes being told by Mike and Tré, I decided to show them to the music shop.

As I walked along side Billie, I felt eyes on me. Slightly glancing to the side, I saw that the stare was coming from Tré.

Not a second after I looked, Tré spoke.

"Bills, come here."

Billie fell behind, and we all stopped walking.

As Billie and Tré spoke quietly amongst themselves, Mike stood next to me.

"So, you play bass?" I asked.

"Yeah. Billie over there bought me my first bass. Do you play?"

"That's cool, and eh. I gotta learn." I smile.

He laughs and then Billie and Tré return to us, and we continue walking.

Upon arriving, my friend Anne had to leave, so she asked me to cover for her.

"Is it alright if we spend the afternoon here?" I ask the guys.

"Hell, yes. It's amazing here." Mike says looking around.

"Alright, cool. You all can wonder around, I'm gonna stock some stuff in the back." I say.

I walk in back and begin to lift boxes of albums onto shelves. And open some fresh shipments, placing them on a cart.

Suddenly, I am spun around and a pair of soft lips meet mine.

I kiss back, though I don't know who this is, and as soon as they part, I open my eyes to see Tré.

"Iknowijustmetyouthismorningbutyouarereallycuteandidliketogooutwithyou" he rushes.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Will you go out with me?" He asks again.

"Tré... Of course!" I yell.

He smiles and throws his fist in the air. He then starts to run out of the room, jumping as he got to the door, and clinking his heels together in mid air.

Suddenly I hear him scream, "SHE SAID YES!" from the other room, causing me to go out there and bust up laughing.

Tré kissed my cheek and smiler proudly at me.

My life just got better.