Warren DeMartini Part 2 - @KatieStroud

After the concert, you and Warren kept in close contact.

He had to leave for a tour for a bit, but he should be back in the next day or two.

You hadn't heard from him yet today though, so you naturally got a tad worried.

Not too much though, you knew he was busy.

Suddenly, you heard a knock on your door.

You got up, wondering aloud, "Who could that be?"

As you opened the door, you were surprised to see Warren standing in front of your door, with his blue jeans, leather belt, and his unbuttoned black shirt.

You looked at him and he looked so nice. His hair even looked darker.

"Warren!" you exclaimed.

"Y/N!" He smiled his signature grin.

He leaped forward and hugged you and you hugged back.

He smelt somewhat like Cologne, cigarettes, and maybe some alcohol. But did you care? Nope.

"Come in, come in!" you said as you parted and stepped aside for him to come inside.

He walked in and sat down on your sofa.

You sat down next to him and smiled.

after a few seconds he looked into your eyes, and his smile became more thoughtful.

"I missed you, ya know." he said in a lower tone.

"I missed you too." you smiled.

"Lets go out!" he said after a moment.

"Really? You just got here! Are you sure?" you asked.

"When am I not?" he winked and grabbed your hand.

He led you out the door and out on the town you went.

Well, more like out on the BEACH you went.

~~~

You walked along side Warren on the beach when you came across a nice looking place by some rocks.

Warren looked out at the water and then you realized how ... really nice he looked.

You pulled out your camera. "Warren, pose!" you said as you climbed up a rock, and pointed the camera his direction.

He looked at you and posed as you said, and you snapped the picture, climbing down and showing it to him.

He smiled and threw his arm around your shoulder.

"Pretty good there. Maybe you can become our photographer." he smiled.

"I wish." you laughed.

Suddenly, he kissed your temple and you felt a light blush as you two continued walking, with his arm wrapped around your shoulder.

After you two had walked around for a bit, and caught up, Warren stopped walking and took your hands.

"Y/N?" he asked.

"Yeah?" you asked.

"Uhm..." he stared at you for a minute.

"Awwh fuck." he muttered, and then he launched forward and kissed you.

After you two had parted, he looked at you hopefully.

"So?" he asked.

"So what?" you asked, shocked from the kiss.

"Will you go out with me?" he asked.

"Yes." you answered.

"Oh thank god." he laughed as he kissed you again.

This was sure going to be a ride.