Pt4 Warren Demartini- @KatieStroud

You walked down the alter, as you made eye contact with the love of your life, Warren.

You couldn't believe how you'd just ran into him on the streets, er, he ran into you, and now you were being wed.

Once you reached the front, he took your hand, and you looked at the pope accordingly.

After a few words from him, he turned to Warren and said "If you have any vows, you may share them now."

"Y/N," he breathed out as he shook. "The moment I saw you, I knew you were someone who I could trust. When you told me your story, and I told you mine, and... I felt it then. I knew that I wanted you the moment I saw you, I knew that you would be mine. I'm so glad you enjoyed my company, and wanted to be around me too, because I would've been heart broken if you didn't like me. I spent countless hours before asking you out thinking about all the possible outcomes. Then I spent all my time planning on when to ask you the big question, and I'm so glad that I did... I love you so much, and I cant wait to be yours forever." he finished.

You choked lightly, and then began our vows.

"I-I don't know what to say. Honestly, I felt the exact same... When I saw you, I just felt like our stories should be shared, and that they would eventually entwine. I knew that we didn't meet by accident, because there's no one I've ever felt so in love with beside you. I cant wait to be yours either. I already am but it always feels like there's a new turn to take. There's always something new. With you there's never a dull moment... I'm rambling. I love you so much, and this is the happiest moment in my entire life." You finished.

He looked into your eyes and you could have cried. There was such an immense love, a powerful force engulfing the both of you.

"Do you, Warren Demartini, take this woman, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Do you, Y/N, take this man, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Warren placed his hand on your jaw softly, and his lips met yours.

The earth didn't stop, fireworks didn't go off. Matter of fact, everything sped up.

You felt a rush of love, all the blood in your veins shot through them faster as your heart sped up.

It felt like your whole life was leading up to this moment.

Everything was... Complete.