Brendon Urie- ???

~~ So I have no clue who requested this, cause I lost track of who it was, I just know one of these was requested. So yeah, whoever it was, here it is and hope you enjoy it! Sorry for the wait!~~

You walked up to the door of your best friend, Brendon.

Today was your birthday, and he wanted you to come over.

You waited, and looked around until you heard running steps, to which the door swung open quickly.

You jumped a little bit, and felt happiness overcome you when you saw the smiling face of Brendon.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug.

"Happy birthday Y/N." he whispered into your ear.

Your smile became wider. "Thank you." you whispered back.

He backed up and kissed your cheek. He pulled you in and on the table was a huge pizza and a stack of your favorite movies.

After a few hours of watching movies and gorging on pizza, it was somewhere around 10.

"Well, thank you Brendon. This was the best birthday ever." you said, leaning your head on his shoulder.

"Oh, its not over yet."

You sat up and looked at him wit wide eyes. "What do you mean?"

He bit his lip and got up, running out of the room.

"Brendon!" you shouted after him.

"Put this on!" He yelled, running back into the room, throwing you one of his sweaters. He then ran back out and came back about 5 minutes later, in dress clothing, with a white shirt and a black vest.

He had his hands behind his back and he walked up to you as you stood up.

He went in back of you and you thought he was going to place some kind of necklace around you but instead you were blindfolded.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"Shh..." he hushed.

He led you outside and into his car.

After driving around for a while you finally stopped, and Brendon carefully led you around.

You heard cracking and ruffling of leaves, so you assumed you were walking through bushes or by trees.

Suddenly, you felt the absence of Brendon's hands, and rushed footsteps.

"Take off the blindfold." you heard him say.

You slowly took off the blindfold, and revealed to you was a grass area by a river. There was lights that decorated the area, and Brendon stood with a guitar and a microphone with a smaller amp in back of him.

He smiled at you nervously.

"Happy birthday Y/N." he said and began to play your favorite song.

After it was over, you had small tears in your eyes, and as Brendon put his guitar down, you ran up to him, slamming into a hug.

"Thank you so much Brendon." you said, holding him tightly.

"I have one more thing." he whispered. You felt him shaking lightly.

He backed you up and took your hands.

"Y/N... I... I like you. I l-love you actually. a-and... I have for a long time, and I've always wanted to tell you but I was afraid you ...."

"Brendon." you interrupted him.

"I love you too."

His eyes widened, and then you both stared into eachothers eyes.

Slowly, he began to lean forward, and his soft lips met yours. They were just how you imagined them, but 10x better.

~~~

A/N:
Sorry that this sucked. I didn't get much sleep last night because I was out late at an event. Ive got about 5 more requests to fill, so yeah. It'll get better!