Tre Cool - @umyeahofcourse

You watched a television interview from your couch. Green Day was on it and it was a foreign interview, in a foreign country, but there was a woman who spoke English, with much difficulty, of course.

After asking one certain question, Tre responded with a somewhat puzzled and sarcastic look.

"God damn, my boy is hot." you laughed, staring at his puzzled complexion.

You took a sip of your drink, and laughed, as you watched the rest of the interview.

~2 weeks later~

Tre was coming home today. Green Day spent a good amount of time out on the road, just doing interviews. Not even doing shows. But Tre was due home at some time today, and all you knew was that you were excited.

"Y/N?" You heard the door open, and a voice ring.

You immediately got up and ran towards the front door, where you saw Tre, setting down a suitcase.

His blue eyes lit up and you ran towards him, throwing your arms around him, and intensely pressing your lips to his.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, and kissed back.

"I'm so glad you're home." you said breathlessly after parting.

"Me tooumyeahofcourse!" he said, eyes wide.

"By the way, that was a cute face you pulled back in that foreign interview."

"What?" he asked.

"I'll explain later..." you said, grabbing his tie, and leading him to a more, private room.