Tommy Lee -@ffohkrek

You sat alone on the couch.

It was around 3 am and you were just sitting there, in the dark.

A bottle of water sat on the table in front of you, but you hadn't touched it.

You had hardly moved.

You had been like this the past few nights.

You tried for an hour or so to fall asleep, and it might happen, it might not.

When it did, you only stayed  asleep for about an hour or two, and then you ended up getting up, walking into your living room, and just... sit there.

Tommy had disappeared.

You didn't know where he was, and no one else knew either.

As you thought about it tonight, your face began to burn, as your tears slowly made their way up to your eyes, as if someone were filling you up with water.

You stared at the table.

You heard noise at the front door.

You didn't want to move.

You didn't care anymore.

You always answered texts, or calls, or the door, incase it was him.

But it never was.

In your mind, the likely hood was that there was an intruder at the door, and when that intruder saw you they would kill you or force you into their vehicle where they'd take you to an unknown destination, and you'd never be heard from again until they found your cold dead body.

You had lost hope.

The door finally sounded like it had been opened, and you simply waited there.

A tall, bushy haired figure appeared out of the corner of your eye, and you turned your head to look at them.

It was him.

It was Tommy.

He had a mixture of random emotions on his face, and you couldn't tell which one he was feeling at the moment.

The tears finally let themselves down your cheeks.

Your eyes met his and you broke out into full on sobs.

You were broken.

He leant against the door frame as you curled in on yourself, letting out heart wrenching sobs.

It wasn't until quite some time later that Tommy came and sat down next to you.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." he said.

"Where the hell were you?" you choked out, wiping your cheeks violently.

"I lost myself." he replied.

"One word, Tommy. One word, one call, one text was all it would have taken for me to understand." you whimpered.

"I know, I know, and I'm sorry." he said, scooting closer.

"I'm here, know." he whispered, "It's me."

"I'm me."

You stared into his brown eyes and then launched into his arms.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too, but please, please, please, don't ever do this to me again!" You shouted into his chest.

You shook and he held you tighter.

"I wont, Y/N... I wont." he said, kissing the top of your head as he laid both of you back on the couch.