Axl Rose -@LorenaKahlina

As Alice Cooper said, "This aint what Rock N Roll is about".

It wasn't supposed to be stress and anger, it wasn't supposed to be about drugs and alcohol and death, it wasn't supposed to focus on those things.

It was about freedom and expression and opinions and good times and bad times, but this stress was something unwelcome.

Everything was going fine with Guns N' Roses until recently.

Things had slowly been falling down hill.

Steven got kicked out of the band.

Izzy left to go into rehab.

Duff was in rehab.

Slash was trying to stay away from the band for a while.

Press was ganging up against everyone in the band.

You had been sitting by yourself watching the reports on MTV bash your friends when Axl came home.

He stampeded straight through the living room.

"Ax-"

"FUCK OFF!" he screamed, going straight down the hall into his room.

You had jumped at his loud booming gruff voice and stayed frozen on the couch for a long while.

It was silent and dark in the room until you heard a loud bang that scared the crap out of you.

You got up quickly, rushing down the hall to Axl's door.

You listened carefully and heard heavy breaths.

"Axl-" you began to call but another crash sent you jumped backwards in fright.

You approached the door and slowly reached for the handle once more.

You twisted it and opened the door carefully to see Axl standing in the middle of the room, facing away from the door as he heaved in breaths.

There was a hole in the wall and a broken mini table laying in pieces by the bed.

"Axl..." you called out gently.

"Get out." he mumbled.

"What happ-"

"GET OUT!" He screamed, charging at you.

You held onto the doorframe until your fingers turned white.

He was inches away from you, eyes burning into your own.

You stared into his eyes with a slightly quivering lip.

After the mini stare match, he made a loud noise and turned away from you, beginning to pace around the room.

You stepped inside and closed the door quickly.

Axl began to pace in shorter spurts, and he began pulling at his hair, his breathing picking up.

You watched the man break down.

"Fuck," he let out, dropping down to his knees, his hands in his messed up red hair.

You slowly made your way to Axl.

"Ax," you touched his back and he shot up and spun around.

His face was sweaty and his eyes glossy.

He raised his hand and you spoke up immediately.

"William Bailey, you put that god damned hand down right now or I swear to god you'll regret it."

He stared at you and dropped his hand.

He turned away from you.

He attempted to hit the wall again but his fist only gently pecked the wall.

He turned, pressing his back to the wall and then he slid down to the floor, half of a sob coming out of his mouth as he covered his face.

"Axl," you let out gently, rushing to his side.

You sat down next to him and placed your hand on his knee.

He didn't react.

"Ax, get up... come on..." you said, gently trying to pull him up to sit him on the bed.

He sat down on the bed, tears falling from his eyes as he tried to wipe them away quickly.

You sat on the bed on your knees next to him.

You tried to grab his face but it didn't work.

This was a big deal for both of you.

You'd never seen him cry and he'd only ever cried in front of his mother.

You pushed him back and he scooted back on the bed until his back was against the headboard and you moved to sit on his lap, straddling him.

You grabbed either side of his face and forced his bloodshot eyes to look into yours.

"You're okay..." you murmured.

You pulled his face forward gently until his lips were resting against yours.

He kissed back slowly.

You pulled back and looked into his shimmering green eyes.

Then you hugged him tightly, and he did the same to you.

He cried into your neck for the hours to come until he would pass out.

You stroked his hair.

"It's okay... I'm got you... You're alright..."

You kissed his head and comforted him through it.

He'd be alright, and he'd pull through, no matter how much it seemed like there was no hope.

You had laid the two of you down eventually.

His face was in your neck/chest area and you had your arms around him as he sniffled now and then.

You'd occasionally wipe his tears.

"I love you." he said, his voice gruff from crying.

"I love you, too..."

He backed his head up to look into your eyes.

You gazed into his and stroked back his hair.

You kissed his forehead and then held his head to your neck again.

He planted a soft kiss to your skin, wrapping his arms around you and sighing as he let his body shut down in the warm embrace of your arms.

He'd always have you.