Liam Gallagher -@Ava_is_a_penguin

You stepped into your front door, and no Liam to be seen.

You'd been out looking for him all day, and you weren't sure where he could be.

You weren't particularly worried, because Liam could handle himself very well and even if he couldn't, all you'd have to do is turn on the news and you'd most likely find him fighting a camera man somewhere at a local bar.

It wasn't uncommon, and you got a lot of heed for putting up with Liam, and being with him but in reality, he was actually a big sweetheart.

Almost a romantic sop, if you said so yourself.

When it came down to his personal, personal life, where it was just you and him, he was really sweet, albeit still rowdy and wild, but to a lesser degree.

He didn't like the media, anyways.

Blew things out of the sky, he said.

But you really didn't mind. Sometimes his behavior would put you off a bit, or make you slightly upset,  but you still loved him, and you didn't control him, plus, the Gallagher brothers alone where infamous for such behavior, though Noel was much more well behaved than Liam was, that was beside the point.

You looked through your home, and when you didn't find Liam, you went into the kitchen to grab yourself a glass of water.

In doing this, you noticed that the back door was open.

You set down your glass and wondered out the door with watchful eyes.

The big grass hill in back of your house was wide and green.

You spotted a dent in the untrimmed grass, and you began your trek up the hill to the brown haired man.

When you approached him, he didn't look at you, he looked at the sky, with a rather blank expression.

His eyes, that signature Gallagher blue shone in reflection of the blue sky, which was oh so lovely to see in contrast to the gloomy Manchester days.

"What are you up to, love?" you asked, sitting down near his head, but making sure not to block his view of the sky.

He finally tore his eyes away from the vast blueness and made eye contact with you, squinting ever so slightly.

"Hello, love. Just layin' here." he replied.

You smiled down at him and brought a hand to his brown mop of hair, running your fingers through it gently.

He closed his eyes and let out a breath.

"How long've you been out here?" you asked, glancing around the field, whose long blades swayed in the wind.

"A few hours." he replied.

He brought his elbows up, putting his hands behind his head.

"Ya' fancy going out for some drinks tonight with me brother?" he asked, opening his eyes again and peeking over at you.

"Sure, Li." you replied.

He pat your arm and then tugged at it.

You started to laugh.

"What're you doin?" you asked.

" 'Am pullin' you down to me, now come on!" he said.

You complied while laughing, laying down next to him as he wrapped an arm around you.

Before you laid down completely he grabbed your chin, planting a brisk kiss on your lips before letting you rest your head upon his chest.

"Cheeky bugger."

"What was that?" he asked.

"Nothin'." you laughed.

Days like this were nice.

They were very nice.