Duff Mckagan -@GlittzerBae

You held your camera around your neck as you took photos of your boyfriends band.

You loved photography, and they hadn't asked you to take photos, but you had your camera handy, and were feeling particularly artsy.

"Duff!" you held your camera up, ready to snap a shot, as Duff was walking.

He turned around, and scrunched up his face, closing one eye.

You snapped the picture and looked at it on your camera.

"Aren't you a cutie?" you asked, observing the photo.

"You're cuter than me." he said, swinging an arm around your shoulder, and bending over to kiss your cheek.

"Oh hush, you're way above cute." you replied.

"Whatever." he says.

He stepped in front of you, and bent over, so you hopped on his back, getting a piggy back ride.

You wrap your arms around his neck, as his hands go to your legs, keeping them on his waist.

He carried you along while he walked with the rest of the band to the arena area.

You leant your head in the crook of his neck, and left soft kisses.

To anyone else it would look like you were just resting your head, but to Duff, he felt you pepper soft, warm kisses all over the side of his neck, causing him to smile sincerely.

The rest of the band looked over at him as he smiled so contently.

He'd never looked so happy, they thought.

He wasn't just happy, he looked and he was, In love.

He turned his head just far enough to kiss your cheek again, and he kept carrying you.

You tightened your grip on him, continuing to kiss his neck.

Once you reached the hall, and got inside, Duff set you down, looking around at the set up.

You watched and snapped pictures as the band rehearsed.

You looked at Duff playing his bass, testing it.

He looked down at you, smiled, and winked as he stuck his tongue out at you.

You smiled, and sat down In a seat, looking lovingly at the man on stage, playing bass.

The time flew by fast and now people were already inside cheering. You were backstage with the band as they prepared themselves.

Just as they were running on, you stopped Duff.

You placed your hands on either side of his face.

"I love you." you said.

"I love you too." he responded, kissing your lips one more time, and hugging you before he joined the rest of his band onstage to perform for the ocean of people.