13 Questions Tagged by -@EPICLION123

Y'all tag me in these on purpose I swear to cow.

Pfft I'm a rule breaker so I'm not going to tag 13 people... THE CYCLE BREAKS WITH ME.

I was tagged by EPICLION123EPI

Let the answers (and questions) commence.

1.Cartoons or Anime?

Well, technically in some respects Cartoons are Anime, so... Both!

2.Favorite band/singer?

Hmm, this is really the impossible question, innit? Hmm, well, Red Hot Chili Peppers is one of my all time favorites, and one of my favorite singers has to be Eddie Vedder.

3.Video Games? If so, favorite one?

I do enjoy videogames, and my tops right now are Undertale, Until Dawn, Fran Bow, The Beginners Guide, and Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist (<- Souly because Simon Amstell narrates it.)

As you can tell its hard for me to narrow down to one answer sometimes.

4. Favorite Kids Film?

SpongeBob the Movie. The first one where they Save the crown to save the town and Mr. Krabs.

5. Favorite Animal?

I love Wolves, they're rad, plus I'm Native American, so you know.

6.Favorite TV show?

This varies between The Mighty Boosh, Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy, Never mind The Buzzcocks, the IT Crowd and QI.

7.Youtubers?

My main is Jacksepticeye.

8.Cats or Dogs?

I'm allergic to cats, but I love them. I've got to go with Dogs.

9.Comics?

Comics as in the strips in the newspapers or Comic Books? Because... I love them both, I don't have a particular favorite though Comic wise, but Comic book wise Wolverine is rad!

10. Why you joined Wattpad?

As I kid I used to write a lot at a very fast pace, and eventually finding wattpad quite a few years ago, I just decided that I wanted to be apart of it, I've been apart of Wattpad for much more than 3 years, but just not on this account.

11. Would you rather be a dinosaur or Dragon?

Dragon! Shoot, its my Chinese zodiac anyways.

12. If you had a pet tortoise, what would you call it?

Sheldon!

13. Are you regretting this?

Eh, not really I suppose, It lets you guys get to know me a bit more and I'm flattered that I was thought of!

THATS THE END!

I've got a request in the queue that I'm getting out soon xx