Monte Money -@MissHayc

"Mister Money, sir, uhm, they need you back in the studio... sir." You nervously spoke to Monte Money, who was standing outside of their recording studio, cooling off after a sort of heated argument between the members.

"You don't need to be nervous, thanks Y/N." he said exhaling a sigh.

"Alright, sir." your voice still shook.

He gave a small smile to you as he readjusted his leather jacket.

"You can just call me Monte." he said.

You nodded and smiled, as you looked only for a second at his face, and then moved back to open the door.

"Hey, hang on a minute!" He laughed.

Your eyes went wide.

"Yes, sir-uh-Monte... I mean."

He laughed even more.

"Close that door." he said.

You let it go, as he said, and then he motioned for you to come closer.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to get to know you." he smiled.

"W-what?"

"Y/N... I kind of like you. You've been so nice to me and the band since we got here. You never complain and you never bother us, you know exactly what's important and what's not. I just think I'd like to get to know you more, and you could get to know me, and y'know... Then we could go out." he said blatantly.

"O-oh..." you blushed lightly, and looked down.

You heard him laugh again and he pulled you into a hug.

His chest was warm, and he was quite strong.

He smelt amazing. "I'd like that..." you whispered lightly into his neck.

"How about after me and the band are done for the day? We could go for something to eat?" he asked.

"Sure." you said pulling away.

"They'll probably want you back inside now..." you said.

He smiled sweetly. It was different from his somewhat tough image.

"Lets go then."

"Alright." you smiled, and held the door open, letting him through, as he passed you, he kissed you lightly on the cheek.

Perhaps this interning job wasn't going to be too bad after all...