Taylor Hawkins -@deathbybees

You were on the set with your boyfriend Taylor, for the bands new music video.

You laughed as everyone came into the main room, all in their costumes.

You laughed even more when you saw your boyfriend.

Taylor was dressed as a woman, almost a mock Courtney Love, and you thought it was absolutely hilarious.

At the same time, you also thought of how well he looked dressed as a woman.

He looked good.

There was no denying it.

You laughed as everyone got in place, messing around a bit before filming the next shot to get some giggles out.

You stood behind the camera man as Pat and Taylor got into position.

Taylor began dancing once he saw you, and as you and the man got closer, his jig became more visible as he lifted up the bottom part of his dress, wiggling around as he exposed his underwear.

You couldn't help but let an explosive laugh fall from your lips, laughing at him as you held onto your stomach, which was aching slightly from the continuous laughter.

After some time, you heard him laughing, too.

"Y/N!" he called.

You looked up, trying to contain your remaining giggles.

"Yeah?" you asked.

He motioned you towards him.

You stepped into the shot and he pulled you close to him, pressing his lips to yours.

You laughed when you two parted.

"Why do you look better than most women?" you asked.

"I'm one of a kind." he laughed, touching your chin with his index finger and thumb.

You smiled at him.

He smiled back.

His smile was one of the brightest things in the entire world.

It lit up the whole room.

"What the hell?!" you heard Dave scream from across the set.

You turned around quickly, your arms loosely around Taylor as you both glanced at him.

You immediately began laughing, seeing Dave's hair made up into punk spikes, his whole attire completely different from what it had been before.

You and Taylor both started laughing.

"What are you doing?! Taylor, you're cheating on me?!" Dave joked, feigning an upset attitude.

"I thought what we had was special..." Dave then began to pretend sob.

You both laughed.

"I'm sorry, baby, but I just love Y/N more than you. Unless you wanna join us." Taylor joked.

"Well, when you put it like that..." Dave said, pretending to take off his jacket as he walked towards you both, a smirk on his lips.

You screamed and laughed, hiding yourself in Taylor's arms.

You all started laughing.

You loved coming to music video sets with the boys.

It was always a blast.

Plus, you got to watch Taylor in his element, and you loved it.