Pt 3 Warren DeMartini - @KatieStroud

You sat on the couch with Warren, your boyfriend of about a month now.

The bad was taking a well needed break from touring and you were so glad about that.

You got up and walked over to your window, and sat down at the seat in front of it.

You stared at the outside world wondering about everything and nothing at the same time.

You were so caught up in your confusing ponderings that you didn't even feel Warren's eyes staring at you.

Suddenly, your trance was broken as you felt a dip in the small seat next to you.

You looked over and Warren looked so perfect... His hair was lighter than when he came back, and he had on a white shirt that fitted him wonderfully. His face looked serious yet soft at the same time and you felt your immense love for him shoot back to your brain.

You felt his hands on yours.

"What are you thinking about?" he said softly, barely above a whisper.

Warren wasn't always soft like this. Generally he kept a hard yet fun external appearance, and rarely did he show his emotional or soft side.

"Everything," you started, at the same volume. "And nothing." you finished.

He let out a soft breath as he smiled.

He leaned forward and kissed your nose for a split second, and then when he backed up he said softly, "I love you."

You felt the corner of your mouth go up in a smile, "I love you too."

You both stayed there and stared into each others eyes for a while.

You didn't even care how much time was passing. As long as you were with him, nothing really mattered.

~~~

A/N:

This is short and sweet, I hope that's okay!